• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

mrgrtt123

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Hello everyone, I am the latest addition to this community. I am planning to sell my old Toyota Hilux 2015 model as I am planning to buy a Ford Ranger. Do you think that it will be a great investment? I can keep the car, but I just don't feel like I will be able to use it often once I got a new car so I might as well just sell it.

Attachments

DannyG

Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Welcome to community. Buying a vehicle is never an "investment" more like an act of financial sabotage:icon_rofl:.

It all depends on what type of Ranger you are looking at, the older generations are a 50/50 on if you get a solid platform to work with and no matter how much you put into it return on money shouldn't be a consideration.

As for the new 2019 north american Ranger, that remains to be seen. I personally would love to get the new Ranger but being a technology guy I never go for the "first version" of a new product.

A shared sentiment on this forum that I have found is get what makes you happy and do what you want with it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals