• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Cng

BigBlueRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
I have a natural gas well and I want to buy a cng conversion for my 4L ranger but cant find many places that will do it anyone know a place around hamilton Ontario that does this kind of conversion or could I do it myself. I can do anything mechanical its just time I don't really have:icon_cheers:

baddad457

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Transmission
Manual
If you own a gas well, then you also have millions of dollars to not have to worry about a CNG conversion.:icon_idea:

BigBlueRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
its not a huge natural gas well but it has enough pressure to heat 3 homes i cant make millions of it the most i could do is run a line to my neighbours property and charge them for the gas not worth the headache though

prerunnerwannabe

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I have a brand new Autogaz bifuel cng conversion kit. PM me if you want to know more.

Robertsamber

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
I would suggest you to go for a professional help. It will provide you with the better results.

foozil747

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
There are several CNG conversions available. If you are mechanically inclined and not afraid to tackle the project. (about 6-10hours) depending on system and if you have your buddy available to help it is very doable. i have installed several systems that are currently on the market and run well. just depends on what system you are looking for and how much you want to spend. The tanks are probably the most expensive part of the system and if you can find a used tank that still has a servicable life on it then it will save a signifacant portion of the cost. Right now you can find reliable venturi kits for $400-$600 and injected kits for $800-$1000 without a tank. I've worked with both and they run great. PM me if you have any questions and i can point you to a couple places for kits.

http://www.cngconversionkitsinfo.com/

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals