• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

91 Super Cab Pro Touring

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
So update, Thangs have went south. So now i have parts for sale becouse i am going a different route. Wheels , rear end (not 3rd member) axles. brakes spindles, Ect. Going a total different route completly. So here is a pic of the front arms i am having to weld to gether and building a complete frame with roll cage. Going to have to widen the fenders and shorten the bed to get it right.
Please stay tuned and watch it grow. Slowly:popcorn:arms.jpg

arms1.jpg

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
This is the best rendering i can draw. I hope my build ends up looking close to the drawing. Tripple R.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
For Sale.
Wheels and Tires $2200 Rovos Durban 18x10.5R 18x9F Nitto05 (NOT 05R)
9" Ford Rear end with axles 31 spline. (54 F to F),bearings.$700 No third member
Both sets of wilwood brakes (F&R)with hubs and spindles.$2000

Reason: Buying different rear end,hubs,spindles and brakes.
Every thing is new.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Still working on the High G front end and i see no takers on the parts i have for sale.IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

bobbywalter

TRS Technical Staff
TRS Event Staff
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Technical Advisor
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Ugly Truck of Month
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD mostly
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
BIGGER
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
sawzall?
Tire Size
33-44
My credo
it is easier to fix and understand than "her"
wow!

this is some serious work... its hard to sell parts....for the very reason your wanting different parts..

that bike looks spine tingling...

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
The Bike is one i use to race at different tracks. Road Atlanta,Roebling road Talladega GP track, Carolina motorsports park.

Yes parts are hard to sell. I am going to be running 315s all the way around now.

0ne1.jpg

Big'Un

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ram
Engine Size
5.7 Hemi
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
$hit Happens
Any updates ? Any luck on selling the parts ?

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Yes and no. Got the front end sold and got the new frame started. So found a 02 mustang and put the ranger on the back burner. Got rid of the wife and getting things back running correctly.
The truck will be getting a 351W stroked out to 427 and will have to get the T56 Magnum. to hold the Torque. Didn't wont to mess up the cab on the truck trying to remove it so here's some more money went to a 2 post lift.
Info: i am going to use some 99-04 mustang spindles and make adapters for this truck and my 05 ranger so i can put better bearings and brakes.
The mustang has got some major components under it and should have it finished this year then start on the Beast . Wont to get some seat time on a smaller motor 450 ho in the mustang before building the Beast and wading it up right off the bat with a 700hp motor. Hope to get the frame done so i can roll it around.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
So working on the mustang any ranger could have a torque arm with a 8.8 mustang rear end and have a hell of a suspension set up . Once i get the front spindles so they will fit any body will be able to put 14" wilwood 6piston calpers on. Major up grade for a V8 Ranger. The Torque are will use less room so you can keep your bed looking stock.

IMG_0836.jpg

Bird76Mojo

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Engine Type
V8
There is already a kit out there to install 6 pot calipers and very large rotors on Ranger front suspension. It requires a factory front rotor being machined down to mount the new rotors to. I emailed the company a while back asking about a possible scratch-n-dent sale. He would've shipped me the kit for around $1300, minus the hubs, which I could have machined locally.

GB :)

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
The 4X4 spindles are better but if you have a 2 wheel drive the mustang spindles have bigger bearings inner and outer than the ranger and will allow wider slicks on the front for autocross and track days.
Whats the name of the company.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals