• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2000 B2500 looking to mod

Pabs

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Manual
I just got a B2500 SE its bone stock except for a rack for my bicycle. I'm looking to get some wheels (17 or 18 not sure yet) exhaust, tint, lower it a bit and a nice sound system. This will be my first time lowering a truck (normally I lift them) so I will have some questions.

Also if you have either lowered or gotten bigger wheels feel free to post your pictures & specs.

PanamaExpat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4 liter
Transmission
Manual
That's a nice truck.... Sure you want to screw it up by lowering it? Exhaust on a 4cylinder? Isn't that sort of like farting in a culvert?

Before you go and call me a dick like most of the newbies do I am just ribbin' ya a bit. Welcome to TRS... You will definitely find the answers you need here.

Anyhow.. please check out the search box in the upper right hand corner. That way you can get an edge on what you want and the other members will have way more respect for you in here ¡f you have searched first.

Like I said that really is a nice looking truck... Keep us updated on what you decide to do with it.

Pabs

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Manual
Could I have searched? Yes but if everyone did that the forums would be dead.
I'm not talking about lowering it to the ground, I was talking about maybe a couple of inches with some nice wheels. As for the exhaust I'm not looking for a V8 rumble just a nice tone.

Again I'm new to 2wd and to the concept of lowering it and maybe I won't but its an option I have since its 2wd. I'm just trying to add my own spin on this.

Pabs

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Manual
Oh some things I did already were to replace the alternator (it was over charging the battery) replace the bulbs with Sylvania ultras and polish the headlights. Not bad for a Monday afternoon.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals