Home Ford Ranger Forum Builders Guide How To Tech Other Articles Featured Rangers Readers Rangers Classifieds Shirts & Decals

Go Back   The Ranger Station Forums > Non Truck Discussions > The Tailgate

Notices

The Tailgate Off-topic forum. Some posts may be NSFW / NSFK.

To post in the Tailgate forum you must be a member of the Tailgate Usergroup. Click HERE to join the Tailgate Usergroup.

Old 05-20-2011, 02:26 PM   #601
4.0B2
Supporting Member

Vehicle Year: 1988
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: Bronco II
I use this vehicle for: Taking my Money
4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute4.0B2 has a reputation beyond repute

that's what i said to. i repped him, it takes a lot to step up and tell the truth after caring on a lie for so long... people are harsh-- mainly on online forums to. its crazy. but its a good thing to get the truth out.. living in the truth instead of a lie is so much easier...
4.0B2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement - Don't want to see the forum ads? Click HERE to find out how to be a Supporting Member.

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 29781F0E77DE4B Expires: March 31, 2019
Old 05-20-2011, 02:32 PM   #602
Mark_88

Vehicle Year: 2007
Vehicle Make: Dordge
Vehicle Model: Care A Van
I use this vehicle for: Space travel
My credo: Love Thy Neighbor
Mark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, to be honest, it doesn't matter if you lie or not...really...unless someone you know is on the forum and calls BS on you every time you post something that is not true...

We all lie to some extent...but maybe not to a group for something to do...I lie about my ability to fart on demand...and about the size of my penis (it's actually bigger)...and half of what I post on these forums is nonsense to the point of being a point of shame sometimes...in fact, some of the times when I post I know I'm going against my stated religious beliefs, but that doesn't actually mean I live that kind of lifestyle...

So...you came clean...and I hope you feel better for it and that you got your drama fix...sort of the reason why I don't usually respond to those kinds of posts in the first place...one) it could be a lie or a huge fantasy 2) do people who post their life story or problems really listen to a bunch of guys on a truck forum (even though some of the advise was actually excellent) and c) if it were me and I was in need of something like advise I'd probably seek the help of a relative first, a clergyman second, and a doctor third (if it was help in the head kind)...

you're forgiven if that's what you want...some may find it offensive, but probably because they took it way too seriously to begin with...
1996 Ranger 2.5 (gone)

On-line manual link
http://www.therangerstation.com/foru...94#post1581294
Mark_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:52 PM   #603
BlackBII
Ranger Custom

Vehicle Year: 1989
Vehicle Model: Ranger
I use this vehicle for: Wasting time
BlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_88 View Post
Well, to be honest, it doesn't matter if you lie or not...really...unless someone you know is on the forum and calls BS on you every time you post something that is not true...
Very true. It's good to see something useful come from your keyboard Mark

Quote:
and about the size of my penis (it's actually bigger)...
Now this is something that Mark is really lying about. It's smaller. Trust me.

Quote:
and half of what I post on these forums is nonsense to the point of being a point of shame sometimes...in fact, some of the times when I post I know I'm going against my stated religious beliefs, but that doesn't actually mean I live that kind of lifestyle...
This is very true. But, without you Mark, I don't think I would keep coming back to TRS. You are light that shines brighter than any other on here...

And as far as your religious beliefs, well, I guess I need not scorn you for those, since we will all find out what is really going on when we die.

Quote:
So...you came clean...and I hope you feel better for it and that you got your drama fix...sort of the reason why I don't usually respond to those kinds of posts in the first place...one) it could be a lie or a huge fantasy 2) do people who post their life story or problems really listen to a bunch of guys on a truck forum (even though some of the advise was actually excellent) and c) if it were me and I was in need of something like advise I'd probably seek the help of a relative first, a clergyman second, and a doctor third (if it was help in the head kind)...
This just might be the best paragraph I have ever read that was written by you Mark. I tried to rape you but it wouldn't let me. Sorry dawg.

rangerbum. You lied. And guess what? We. Don't. Care.

You now have all of our advice for situations that might arise that might be similar to the ones you asked about.

You learn something new everyday, and the learning never stops. You can always become better at anything. Trucks, Relationships, Self Awareness, etc. You can always improve. And the ONLY way to do so is to listen to others who have been there, or try it for yourself.

Even though you lied about certain things, you now have knowledge in those areas. You are now experienced via our posts and advice. Don't feel ashamed. Feel great that you now know more than you did when you started this thread. Knowledge is power my friend, do anything you can to get more of it, even if that means lying about something to get advice on it.

1989 Ranger build - 4.0 swap, 7.5, Dana 35, 4.56 gearing, Lockers, 5" lift, Electric power steering

1976 Fiat Abarth 131 build

1990 BII-R.I.P.
BlackBII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:59 PM   #604
rangerbum

Vehicle Year: 85
Vehicle Model: BroncoII
I use this vehicle for: Leaving me stranded, broke, and madder than you can imagine.
rangerbum is just really nicerangerbum is just really nicerangerbum is just really nicerangerbum is just really nicerangerbum is just really nice

Thanks Guys, It means alot to me. You all really are like a family to me. Even when I was without my ranger I was on here almost every day. Reading crazy stories, and in a way, kinda getting to know you guys or atleast what your about.
Old 05-20-2011, 04:41 PM   #605
doorgunner
Lab Rat for V.A. hospital

Vehicle Year: 1934/1989
Vehicle Model: Ranger XLT
I use this vehicle for: FUN on a daily basis!
My credo: JESUS (no-not HeySoos) Lives!
doorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond repute

While we're all being honest....I waited this long to comment in the first place because it seemed more like a daytime soap opera than anything else...

As for you NOW telling the truth.....I'll leave that for God to determine....

BYE!

**All the people who's freedom of speech I fought to defend are now telling me to shut up**
doorgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 08:15 PM   #606
COPPERHEAD85

Vehicle Make: ford
Vehicle Model: ranger
I use this vehicle for: Yard Decoration
COPPERHEAD85 is a name known to allCOPPERHEAD85 is a name known to allCOPPERHEAD85 is a name known to allCOPPERHEAD85 is a name known to allCOPPERHEAD85 is a name known to allCOPPERHEAD85 is a name known to all

W............T.............F?
Im lost.......
But Beating and Stabbing a Clown...Thats Funny!
COPPERHEAD85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 10:13 PM   #607
TheTopher

Vehicle Year: 1995
I use this vehicle for: Warding off gold diggers
TheTopher has a reputation beyond reputeTheTopher has a reputation beyond reputeTheTopher has a reputation beyond reputeTheTopher has a reputation beyond reputeTheTopher has a reputation beyond reputeTheTopher has a reputation beyond reputeTheTopher has a reputation beyond reputeTheTopher has a reputation beyond reputeTheTopher has a reputation beyond reputeTheTopher has a reputation beyond reputeTheTopher has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by COPPERHEAD85 View Post
W............T.............F?
Im lost.......
You're over thinking things, mate.
Jim Oaks/Doorgunner 2012
TheTopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 04:27 PM   #608
Mark_88

Vehicle Year: 2007
Vehicle Make: Dordge
Vehicle Model: Care A Van
I use this vehicle for: Space travel
My credo: Love Thy Neighbor
Mark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBII View Post
Very true. It's good to see something useful come from your keyboard Mark
Sometimes, eh~ not bad for a Canaduckian...

Quote:
Now this is something that Mark is really lying about. It's smaller. Trust me.
Oh, come on...my doctor just told me my penis was like my foot...and I have athletes penis so it must be a foot long...

Quote:
This is very true. But, without you Mark, I don't think I would keep coming back to TRS. You are light that shines brighter than any other on here...

And as far as your religious beliefs, well, I guess I need not scorn you for those, since we will all find out what is really going on when we die.
Sometimes you absolutely amaze me with your insight...

Quote:
This just might be the best paragraph I have ever read that was written by you Mark. I tried to rape you but it wouldn't let me. Sorry dawg.
No problem, I'm finding the same thing on most people too...can't rep anyone that I've repped in the last month or so...

Quote:
rangerbum. You lied. And guess what? We. Don't. Care.

You now have all of our advice for situations that might arise that might be similar to the ones you asked about.

You learn something new everyday, and the learning never stops. You can always become better at anything. Trucks, Relationships, Self Awareness, etc. You can always improve. And the ONLY way to do so is to listen to others who have been there, or try it for yourself.

Even though you lied about certain things, you now have knowledge in those areas. You are now experienced via our posts and advice. Don't feel ashamed. Feel great that you now know more than you did when you started this thread. Knowledge is power my friend, do anything you can to get more of it, even if that means lying about something to get advice on it.

You should write an advice column...Dear BBII...
1996 Ranger 2.5 (gone)

On-line manual link
http://www.therangerstation.com/foru...94#post1581294
Mark_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:42 PM   #609
BlackBII
Ranger Custom

Vehicle Year: 1989
I use this vehicle for: Wasting time
BlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant futureBlackBII has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sometimes, eh~ not bad for a Canaduckian...
Yeah, not bad. But not good either....

Quote:
Oh, come on...my doctor just told me my penis was like my foot...and I have athletes penis so it must be a foot long...

Athletes penis eh......that reminds me.

Do you know why women have smaller feet than men? So they can stand closer to the kitchen sink and/or stove. I told Katie that and she almost attacked me...good thing I shortened her chain.

Quote:
Sometimes you absolutely amaze me with your insight...
You should see some of my outsight.....

Quote:
No problem, I'm finding the same thing on most people too...can't rep anyone that I've repped in the last month or so...
Yeah, its the system. We are in what I like to call the organization for the organized.

Quote:
You should write an advice column...Dear BBII...
I thought about that, but then there would be far too many smart people walking around in the world, and as everyone knows, you cannot have smart if there is no dumb, just like you cannot have rich if there is no poor.....

1989 Ranger build - 4.0 swap, 7.5, Dana 35, 4.56 gearing, Lockers, 5" lift, Electric power steering

1976 Fiat Abarth 131 build

1990 BII-R.I.P.

Last edited by BlackBII; 05-24-2011 at 06:45 PM.
BlackBII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:59 AM   #610
rangerbum

Vehicle Model: BroncoII
I use this vehicle for: Leaving me stranded, broke, and madder than you can imagine.
rangerbum is just really nicerangerbum is just really nicerangerbum is just really nicerangerbum is just really nicerangerbum is just really nice

Cannot have truth, without lie. So for the duration of this thread I single-handedly kept that balance.