Home Ford Ranger Forum Builders Guide How To Tech Other Articles Featured Rangers Readers Rangers Classifieds Shirts & Decals

Go Back   The Ranger Station Forums > Non Truck Discussions > The Tailgate

Notices

The Tailgate Off-topic forum. Some posts may be NSFW / NSFK.

To post in the Tailgate forum you must be a member of the Tailgate Usergroup. Click HERE to join the Tailgate Usergroup.

Old 06-03-2014, 09:59 PM   #771

Vehicle Year: 2006
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: Ranger FX4 LevelII
I use this vehicle for: DD/Offroad
6.2 is just really nice6.2 is just really nice6.2 is just really nice6.2 is just really nice6.2 is just really nice

Lmfao. How could you not get that

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement - Don't want to see the forum ads? Click HERE to find out how to be a Supporting Member.

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 29781F0E77DE4B Expires: March 31, 2019
Old 06-03-2014, 11:00 PM   #772
Mark_88

Vehicle Year: 2007
Vehicle Make: Dordge
Vehicle Model: Care A Van
I use this vehicle for: Space travel
My credo: Love Thy Neighbor
Mark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond reputeMark_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Haha...I think SenorNoob (that I have been reading as Senior Noob) was referring to Weezl's comment...as if it were a joke that he didn't get...

Anyway, a man walks into a bra and gets titfaced...
1996 Ranger 2.5 (gone)

On-line manual link
http://www.therangerstation.com/foru...94#post1581294
Mark_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 06:43 PM   #773
SenorNoob

Vehicle Year: 1988
Vehicle Model: Ranger
I use this vehicle for: Daily Driver / Road Terrorizer
SenorNoob is just really niceSenorNoob is just really niceSenorNoob is just really niceSenorNoob is just really nice

Yes, Mark. That's exactly what I meant.

My Baby
SenorNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 10:27 PM   #774
crbnunit

Vehicle Year: 2019
Vehicle Model: Ranger Hover Truck
crbnunit has a reputation beyond reputecrbnunit has a reputation beyond reputecrbnunit has a reputation beyond reputecrbnunit has a reputation beyond reputecrbnunit has a reputation beyond reputecrbnunit has a reputation beyond reputecrbnunit has a reputation beyond reputecrbnunit has a reputation beyond reputecrbnunit has a reputation beyond reputecrbnunit has a reputation beyond reputecrbnunit has a reputation beyond repute

A girl goes on a blind date. The blind date hadn’t been all that great, and she was relieved the evening was finally over. At her apartment door, her date suddenly said, “Hey! You wanna see my underwear?” Before she could respond, he had dropped his pants, right there in the hall, revealing that he wasn’t wearing any underwear. She glanced down and said, “Nice design – does it also come in men’s sizes?”
Old 06-11-2014, 11:44 PM   #775
97RangerXLT
Super Moderator

Vehicle Year: 1997
Vehicle Model: Ranger XLT Supercab 4 x 4
I use this vehicle for: Putting wear and tear on my tools
97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to 97RangerXLT

A Scotsman went to Confession in St. MacGregor's Catholic Cathedral.

'Father', he confessed, 'its has been one month since my last confession. I had sex with Kitty Green twice last month.'

The priest told the sinner, 'You are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail Mary's.'

Soon thereafter, another Scottish man entered the confessional. 'Father, it has been two months since my last confession. I've had sex with Kitty Green twice a week for the past two months.'

This time, the priest questioned, 'Who is this Kitty Green?'

'A new woman in the neighborhood,' the sinner replied.

'Very well,' sighed the priest.. Go and say ten Hail Mary's.

At mass the next Christmas morning, as the priest prepared to deliver the sermon, a tall, Voluptuous, drop-dead gorgeous redheaded woman entered the sanctuary.

The eyes of every man in the church fell upon her as she slowly sashayed up the aisle and sat down right in front of the priest. Her dress was green and very short, and she wore matching, shiny emerald-green shoes.

The priest and the altar boy gasped as the woman in the green dress and matching green shoes sat with her legs spread slightly apart, but just enough to realize she wasn't wearing any underwear.

The priest turned to the altar boy and whispered, 'Is that Kitty Green?'

The bug-eyed altar boy couldn't believe his ears but managed to calmly reply,

'No Father... I think it's just a reflection off her shoes'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adsm08 View Post
After a 5 year review of the work of automotive engineers I have determined that every last one of them is an atheist. Looking carefully at their work it is quite apparent that not a single one believes in intelligent design.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85_Ranger4x4 View Post
I see a smartcar and I see the beginnings of an air conditioned lawn mower...

Just gotta wait for them to get cheap...
http://www.therangerstation.com/foru...ad.php?t=13474
97RangerXLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 02:52 PM   #776
--weezl--
June 2011 OTOTM Winner

Vehicle Year: 2007
Vehicle Model: Ranger FX4 Level II
I use this vehicle for: stealing candy from babies, and sometimes driving to work
--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute--weezl-- has a reputation beyond repute

*like*
Quote:
Originally Posted by multiranger View Post
I asked my girlfriend to measure it for me.. It's only an inch
check out my build thread
--weezl-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:23 PM   #777
crbnunit

crbnunit has a reputation beyond reputecrbnunit has a reputation beyond reputecrbnunit has a reputation beyond reputecrbnunit has a reputation beyond reputecrbnunit has a reputation beyond reputecrbnunit has a reputation beyond reputecrbnunit has a reputation beyond reputecrbnunit has a reputation beyond reputecrbnunit has a reputation beyond reputecrbnunit has a reputation beyond reputecrbnunit has a reputation beyond repute

A train hits a bus filled with Catholic school girls and they all
perish. They are in heaven trying to enter the pearly gates when St.
Peter asks the first girl,

"Tammy, have you ever had any contact with a male organ?" She giggles
and shyly replies, "Well, I once touched the head of one with the tip
of my finger."

St. Peter says,"Okay, dip the tip of your finger in the Holy Water and
pass through the gate." St. Peter asks the next girl the same question,
"Kelli, have you ever had any contact with a male organ?"

The girl is a little reluctant but replies, "Well, once I fondled and
stroked one."St. Peter says, "Okay, dip your whole hand in the Holy
Water and pass through the gate."

All of a sudden, there is a lot of commotion in the line of girls. One
girl is pushing her way to the front of the line. When she reaches the
front, St. Peter says, "Paula ! What seems to be the rush ?"

The girl replies, "If I'm going to have to gargle that Holy Water, I want to do it before Jessica sticks her ass in it."
Old 06-19-2014, 03:33 AM   #778
crbnunit

Meet Walter Barnes - All golfers should live so long as to become this kind of old man!

Toward the end of the Sunday service, the Minister asked, "How many of you have forgiven your enemies?"

80% held up their hands. The Minister then repeated his question. All responded this time, except one man, Walter Barnes.

"Mr. Barnes, are you not willing to forgive your enemies?"

"I don't have any," he replied gruffly.

"Mr. Barnes, that is very unusual. How old are you?"

"Ninety-eight," he replied. The congregation stood up and clapped their hands.

"Oh, Mr. Barnes, would you please come down in front and tell us all how a person can live ninety-eight years and not have an enemy in the world?"

The old golfer tottered down the aisle, stopped in front of the pulpit, turned around, faced the congregation, and said simply,

"I outlived all them assholes" - and he calmly returned to his seat.
Old 06-25-2014, 02:03 AM   #779
97RangerXLT
Super Moderator

Vehicle Year: 1997
Vehicle Model: Ranger XLT Supercab 4 x 4
I use this vehicle for: Putting wear and tear on my tools
97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute97RangerXLT has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to 97RangerXLT

Chinese Sex.............

While in China , an American man is very sexually promiscuous and does not use a condom the entire time he is there.

A week after arriving back home in the States, he wakes one morning to find his penis covered with bright green and purple spots.
Horrified, he immediately goes to see a doctor. The doctor, never having seen anything like this before, orders some tests and tells the man to return in two days for the results.

The man returns a couple of days later and the doctor says, “I’ve got bad news for you, you’ve contracted Mongolian VD. It’s very rare and almost unheard of here in the US , we know very little about it.”
The man looks a little perplexed and says, “Well, give me a shot or something and fix me up, Doc.”
The doctor answers, “I’m sorry, there's no known cure. We’re going to have to amputate your penis.”

The man screams in horror, “Absolutely not! I want a second opinion!!!”
The doctor replies, “Well, it’s your choice. Go ahead, if you want, but surgery is your only option.”

The next day, the man seeks out a Chinese doctor, figuring that he’ll know more about the disease.
The Chinese doctor examines his penis and proclaims, “Ah, yes, Mongolian VD. Vewy ware disease.”
The guy says to the doctor, “Yeah, yeah, I already know that, but what can we do? My American doctor wants to cut off my penis..!”

The Chinese doctor shakes his head and laughs. “Stupid American docttah, always want opawate. Make more money dat way. No need amputate..!”
“Oh, thank God..!” the man exclaims.
“Yes,” says the Chinese doctor. “Wait two week. Fall off by itself..!”
Quote:
Originally Posted by adsm08 View Post
After a 5 year review of the work of automotive engineers I have determined that every last one of them is an atheist. Looking carefully at their work it is quite apparent that not a single one believes in intelligent design.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85_Ranger4x4 View Post
I see a smartcar and I see the beginnings of an air conditioned lawn mower...

Just gotta wait for them to get cheap...
http://www.therangerstation.com/foru...ad.php?t=13474
97RangerXLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:10 PM   #780
crbnunit