• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Auto to Manual hub swap????

loganschuetzle

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
is there anyway i can swap auto for manual hubs??
the auto hubs fuckin suck!!

rangerT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
is there anyway i can swap auto for manual hubs??
the auto hubs fuckin suck!!
hey man i hear ya....i just did mine on my 00", super friggin easy....easier than changing oil and it ran me 220 shipped form down south....they were AVM but some kind of name change is going on and these ones said Rugged Ridge which she assured me that they are exactly the same.they work awesome and now there is no guessing if i am in or not.:icon_thumby:

jwp9844

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
I have had nothing but problems with those PVH hubs on my truck. Sometimes they work, most times one will the other won't. Or whatever on that day it's going to do to me. And it's always when I need them the most. I locked mine out today. Now, I seem to be getting some noise, like a brake rub sound. More than likely a hub. It's not much. But I not screwin' with it. I'm buying the AVM's. And that's that.

Last edited:

jwp9844

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
I have had nothing but problems with those PVH hubs on my truck. Sometimes they work, most times one will the other won't. Or whatever on that day it's going to do to me. And it's always when I need them the most. I locked mine out today. Now, I seem to be getting some noise, like a brake rub sound. More than likely a hub. It's not much. But I not screwin' with it. I'm buying the AVM's. And that's that.
Lookin' Good doesn't make you fast...But goin' fast makes you look good.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals