• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Big White went to the beach - 2015 - 2000 Ford Explorer with Saleen XP8 Parts

MuscleJunkie

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I usually post over at the other Explorer, Saleen and JLA Forums but since I found some great posts here decided to share my latest.

This is my 2000 Explorer Limited (aka Big White) that I've been working on for the past year or so.

Purchased this truck back in 2014 and since have:

Added Saleen Carbon Fiber Hood and Wing/Spoiler from XP8 2000-0023 (painted to match Pearl White Metallic)

Added Saleen Speedline 1908 18 X 8.5 Magnesium Rims from XP8 1998-0022 with Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Plus 255/55 18 109V Tires (Rims Powder Coated)

Lowered 2 inches to Saleen Spec with 2" Saleen Lowering Blocks, Saleen Rear Swaybar (both powder coated Racecraft Red), Torsion Twist in the front and Bilstein 4600 Shocks in the front and third shock in the rear

Airbox Swiss Cheese Mod with K&N Panel Filter

SCT Tuner X4 Tuner with 93 Octane Out of the Box Tune

Kenwood DDX9902S Double Din Unit with Apple Carplay, Android Auto and Front and Rear Controls integration

Here are some recent photos from a trip to the beach.

Attachments

Kayakcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Very clean truck. Done much to the engine?

What beach is that? It is very smooth. Most of ours in eastern NC are not that smooth. You almost always see front spoilers laying on the beach that were torn off .

MuscleJunkie

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Very clean truck. Done much to the engine?

What beach is that? It is very smooth. Most of ours in eastern NC are not that smooth. You almost always see front spoilers laying on the beach that were torn off .
Thanks. Not yet on the engine but looking to potentially do a 400-500hp package. Currently researching options and intend to keep factory AWD somehow.

Beach is OBX at Corolla.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals