• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Yokohama Geolander at/s

JTBeast3000

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Automatic
Since I've had these for a couple weeks now I figured I'd share a bit of my experience with these tires. I purchased all new american racing atx crawl 17" wheels and chose a 265/70R17 as my tire size. My friend and local tire guy suggested these tires as an alternative to the pricier brands such as BFG. They are a tad louder than my stock goodyears but hardly noticeable even on the highway. The ride is much better, smoother now than before. The grip in wet weather is great, we've been pounded hard for a few days and where my goodyears hydroplaned and slipped everywhere, these yokohamas just grip. (tons of siping) I haven't aired them down for any offroading as I don't wheel that hardcore, but these tires shine in loose dirt/sand, as I was able to crawl through sandy trails with ease. In the mud I wasn't expecting much, seeing as they are an all terrain type tread, but I was never left stuck or spinning too much.
I'd suggest these tires to anyone looking for a quiet, great riding, mild all terrain that can handle some light trail use. and a pic...

Last edited:

94 lngbd

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
I bought a set of 235/75/15 Extra Load back in Dec. 2010 They have handle great in any condition I have put them through. Wish they made a nice M/T

JTBeast3000

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Automatic
Figured I'd update and state that these tires are still holding up great. road noise is still minimal, have put it through some more action in the dirt and a little mud and they have performed great. They stay balanced easily and are wearing well. I wouldn't hesitate to buy these next set.

94 lngbd

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
big plus is that these come with a 50,000 mile warrantee

bcammons

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Got some of these on my moms durango and they have been on there for probably 4-5 years and about 50k and still lots and lots of life left.

Jsommers

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
good to see this. i just bought some 33x12.5x15 yokohama a/t-s

JTBeast3000

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Automatic
good to see this. i just bought some 33x12.5x15 yokohama a/t-s
Let us know how you like em. I've really been pleased with mine so far. great ride and awesome traction.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals