• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

just bought another power stroke project

gman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3 5 spd
Transmission
Manual
nice rig. cant belive you painted that with olny rattle cans cuz it looks amazing!!

blue88b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 ranger
Engine Size
2.9l
Transmission
Manual
hey thanks all for the feed back, i have been really busy lately and haven't been on here much.

built a roof rack

and sitting on 39.5's now

Last edited:

SAY789

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.8L
Transmission
Automatic
Bump for updates how she doin?? I swear i saw it a few weeks ago on I5. And hows that full width ranger too??

Brandon12

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988/91
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9/4.0
Transmission
Manual
That things is BADASS :headbang:

shane96ranger

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997 / 1989
Make / Model
Ford F150-Stang
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
4.6 Triton / 5.0
I would love to have one of those things. Nice looking truck man!

blue88b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 ranger
Engine Size
2.9l
Transmission
Manual
Bump for updates how she doin?? I swear i saw it a few weeks ago on I5. And hows that full width ranger too??
You probably did... i hit that every now and then, was i pulling a car trailer? Sad thing, let the ranger go back in may/june... wanted my wife to be able to join me on the dunes, so i traded it for another quad. was a good trade though, sold to quad in September to fund her trip to Ireland to visit her cousins. How the heck you been lately?

thanks yall for the reply's too!!!

-Jas

SAY789

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.8L
Transmission
Automatic
Thats ashame i loved that ranger i maybe will do that to mine but its too damn nice to have a dd. Ya im wantin to part with my toy and get another sad thing is i am bored with her and want to do a v8 swap and sas in a ranger or explorer. Ya u had a trailer on that thing, looks good

blue88b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 ranger
Engine Size
2.9l
Transmission
Manual
ok yeah, i was going up to portland to pick up a 95 Subaru impreza. It was cheap, i was hoping to build a rally car. but now that the car is all fixed and running i'm just going to sell it instead.

I understand about the being board thing. But i always regret after selling things that i sold them.... then i think, well, if i didn't sell the one before that one, i wouldn't even have had this one to miss. So there must be a better toy in your future eh?! good luck with your sale!!!

CHKNFKR

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
545 CID
Transmission
Manual
my neighbor's looks like that, except his was an ex-military truck, extremely large engine, its diesle, but he runs it on regular gasoline, and it runs regularly.... I think it has a military engine in it (whatever they are called), but its built like an ox!

those are durable trucks!
Very likely a duece running one of three multifuel engines, the LD 427, LD 465, and LDS 465. As the name would suggest they run on anything you might consider to be a fuel including but not limited to: gasoline, diesel, jet A, all JP-x fuels aside from JP-7, kerosene, alcohol, and best of all, used engine & transmission oil so long as its 30weight or thinner. the manual only supports gas, diesel, and kerosene iirc, but experience has proven the rest.

SAY789

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.8L
Transmission
Automatic
Hows the ol powerstroke doing these days? Its been a while since i seen your screen name around or the truck on the hwy

KennyRanger

Banned
--- Banned ---
Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Very nice job you did there!!!!

blue88b2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 ranger
Engine Size
2.9l
Transmission
Manual
Hows the ol powerstroke doing these days? Its been a while since i seen your screen name around or the truck on the hwy
Hey thanks for thinking of me! I still drop in every once in a while. 've been up in North Dakota off and on since july, making oil field money:D i just got a toy hauler in oregon around christmas and been living in it up here in ND. hoping to be able to get home soon.

here's an up date on the truck!

new headlights, modded my bumper for lights and trimmed edges. added 2" lift by reversing the front shackles, now running 38" toyo's on rockstars, added banks intercooler. picked up a zf5 tranny soon to go in, and new HPOP on the way, soon to be followed by injectors:icon_thumby: that's about it...

How's things been going for you pal!!?!?!? Still in the great state of Oregon?

SAY789

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.8L
Transmission
Automatic
HO LY SHIT! That thing turned out badass! Looks like things must be good.

I been good still here in oregon but been looking into maybe going into the railroad business idk yet. Parted and sold off my big '78 but rebuilt my lil ranger to a more worth status. Got a 94 crew cab im building now for a tow rig 6" lift and 35s and built 460 under the hood.

So when you planning on coming back? Building a new toy yet?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals