• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Flat Earther's

Ranger850

Doesn't get Sarcasm . . .
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Born with a 3.0, looking for a donor V8
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Stock 2"
Tire Size
Stock
My credo
Doing things wrong, until I get it right.
Asgard is flat. Let's just be clear on that. Anybody who has seen Thor knows that. Earth is round like a coin, when it is spinning. Obviously. Sow now on to more pressing issues. What the **** are Chem trails about.

RonD

Official TRS AI
TRS Technical Advisor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Yes Land of the Lost was developed specifically to discredit, past and future, lizard people sightings
How else do you think a show like that could get on the air?

:)

"Chem" trails are the condensed moisture after the cold wet air is passed thru a hot jet engine, or are they just that?

Personally I think the big oil companies, who make the jet fuel, are seeding theses with chemicals that make people afraid of electricity.
How else would you explain why everyone didn't run out and get Electric Cars when gasoline prices soared so high, hmmmmm
And of course the general fear of high voltage, its not natural
"Keep buying gasoline" is the message we all follow, and it IS working :)

Last edited:

Dirtman

Former Middleweight Moss Fighting Champion
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
It's up there.
Total Drop
It's down there.
Tire Size
Round.
My credo
I poop in the furnace.

Attachments

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
Yeah the whole gravity thing is funny too. The flat earthers think that gravity doesn't exist and that earth is constantly moving up at 32fps or something like that so instead of gravity holding us down when we jump it is the earth moving up.... I just can't grasp there are people out there believing this all because they look outside and it "looks" flat or the even better one, when I climb a hill and look at the horizon it is always eye level. Or there was a guy who took a level on a plane and it stayed level the whole time instead of being off level to compensate for the curve of the earth. There's literally TONS of reading about this. We have been slow at work so it's interesting to read stuff like this to see how gullible people are.
Or the guy who uses a 1 ft level and it touches his yard the whole length, so Earth must be flat or the ends would stick up.

MastuhWaffles

11/2014 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
My credo
I need more sleep.
As a pilot we usually like to invade the flat earth and chemtrail pages and troll them with stuff. But man, when you read some posts my brain hurts.

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Asgard is flat. Let's just be clear on that. Anybody who has seen Thor knows that. Earth is round like a coin, when it is spinning. Obviously. Sow now on to more pressing issues. What the **** are Chem trails about.

And I saw in a documentary that Asgard is no more :icon_thumby:

Ranger850

Doesn't get Sarcasm . . .
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Born with a 3.0, looking for a donor V8
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Stock 2"
Tire Size
Stock
My credo
Doing things wrong, until I get it right.
It's really all to keep us from finding the huge population of sasquatch taking over the giant redwood forest

8thTon

--- Banned ---
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
My world is filled with stuff that needs to be fixed
I'm no flat earther, and when I was a kid my parents woke me up to see the first moon landing. Dad was an engineer in the sixties and seventies, so I never doubted. But if you want to want to get lost down in the rabbit hole for a little while, take a look at this:

https://www.aulis.com/stereoparallax/

I can't refute it - a mountain in the far distance doesn't look any different if you take a step or two left or right.

Then, if you'd like to stay in the rabbit hole forever and get an idea of what the ancients knew about the shape of the earth, read Charles Hapgood's Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings.

1990RangerinSK

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
I read some pretty good wisdom on this a while back. Namely that if the earth was flat, cats would have pushed everything off by now.

I've also read some great wisdom on gravity recently. Essentially, there is no gravity. The earth sucks.

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
I read some pretty good wisdom on this a while back. Namely that if the earth was flat, cats would have pushed everything off by now.

I've also read some great wisdom on gravity recently. Essentially, there is no gravity. The earth sucks.

91stranger

Reaction score
Whats round on the sides and hi in the middle-OHIO
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Gets Mo Chicks
Engine Size
4.2 straight six powered by gremlins, goblins and mudbloods.
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
I'm no flat earther, and when I was a kid my parents woke me up to see the first moon landing. Dad was an engineer in the sixties and seventies, so I never doubted. But if you want to want to get lost down in the rabbit hole for a little while, take a look at this:

https://www.aulis.com/stereoparallax/

I can't refute it - a mountain in the far distance doesn't look any different if you take a step or two left or right.

Then, if you'd like to stay in the rabbit hole forever and get an idea of what the ancients knew about the shape of the earth, read Charles Hapgood's Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings.
I was wondering when someone would bring up moon landing. I just read that entire link about the parallax images of the moon and it is pretty interesting. I never seen this theory so its fun to read stuff like that. We all know about the "fake" moon landing conspiracies but have you heard of the conspiracy that the moon is fake? Here is the link but I cannot access this site anymore at my work computer due to it being "unsafe" and blocked.... He still has a reward if you can prove its real lol. http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm

Bird76Mojo

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Engine Type
V8
What gets really weird is when you start looking in to the flat earth nonsense just for kicks, and then you start finding stories throughout history about there being a large hole under the north pole ice cap. There have been a couple pilots that say they've seen it, and one pilot swore he flew in to it, his plane was taken under control by some unknown force, and it landed him safely so he could meet the inner earth people. Then he met their king, and claimed that's where Hitler and his favorite nazis went after the war. He stated there were multiple races/types of beings all in different layers of inner earth. He said he flew in to a large green valley and there was a large lake. He was also reported as being gone for 2 or 3 hours more than his fuel would allow, and the military assumed he had crashed.

Then there's the Nazi "Bell" craft..
And a couple NASA photos that show the hole in the ice up north..
Some (odd) historians believe that's where the Vikings went when they all disappeared..
Then there was a story in Europe that two kids (brother and sister) just walked up to some farmers house and claimed that they were from inner earth and they had gotten lost when following their herd..

I'm not making this up. That pilot's life stories were later published by his son. Weird stuff.

Last edited:

rusty ol ranger

2.9 Mafia-Don
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
177 CID
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
A legend to the old man, a hero to the child...
If the earth was flat then what keeps a trans contiential flight from ending up on mars?

Yes gravity. But a jet engine could overcome gravity pretty easy, obviously. If you take off from new york, head east around the world...you end up, eventually, back in new york.

If the earth was flat this couldnt be done.

RonD

Official TRS AI
TRS Technical Advisor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
No, YOUR not making it up but someone else did :)

One of the reasons we(humans) have survived so long is our imagination, it helps us "reason" thru problems and come up with new, and sometimes better, ways to do things
Upside of imagination is that things don't have to "make sense" in the real world, you can approach any problem from a different point of view not hindered by reality.

And our imaginations can play tricks on us, we can firmly believe what we imagined, is REAL.
It becomes a memory, just like any other REAL memory, just one of the downsides of our imaginations.
To the person it is totally REAL, they are not lying, to them it happened just the way they "remembered" it

Dreams do that, almost anyone can remember a dream that they thought was REAL just after they woke up, but then they find out it wasn't, "darn, didn't win the lottery", lol, but for the moment it was a REAL memory

Last edited:

Bird76Mojo

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Engine Type
V8
I know a stupid hot local girl that's smart as a whip, and she honestly believes that the government is lying to us and the earth is flat. "Stupid" hot but she's in to conspiracy theories a little too much after being married to a Special Forces soldier for several years..

For the record, she's a "domed earther" not a "flat earther" - whatever the hell that means. lol

She had some extremely good arguments for her case, but I stumped her for good when I asked her how extreme northern locations experience months of darkness. Their entire theory centers around the sun revolving around a domed earth, so I kind of shattered her snow globe.

GB :)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals