• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Bagging my 96 ranger

Untamed_backroad

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I want to see the setups ive done it before but my truck has sat for 3 years static dropped my truck club has convinced me to bag my 2 just need to know what everyone is running gonna do the back 2 link and for now keep the I beam eventually going Toyota clip what y'all got

86beater

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 V6
Transmission
Automatic

86beater

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 V6
Transmission
Automatic
Theres a few of mine. Djm ibeams, heim joint radius arms, slam specialties ss5 front ss6 rear, viair 480c dual, 7 gallon aluminum tank, smc 1/2" valves, avs 7 switchbox, broncoii gas tank, all 1/2" line with slow downs, 2bars with a watts link, suzuki samurai shocks front, gonna run ranger oem in back bla bla bla! all work done by me

Last edited:

Audiotech80

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
What is that wishbone looking linkage to the front of your control arms and I beam ? Never seen that before as a part for bagging I beam ranger . I'm looking to do the same on my 94 . I have some questions.

Audiotech80

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Theres a few of mine. Djm ibeams, heim joint radius arms, slam specialties ss5 front ss6 rear, viair 480c dual, 7 gallon aluminum tank, smc 1/2" valves, avs 7 switchbox, broncoii gas tank, all 1/2" line with slow downs, 2bars with a watts link, suzuki samurai shocks front, gonna run ranger oem in back bla bla bla! all work done by me
I see your photos of your gen 1 . Why so much camber? Is it something about gen 2 or 3 rangers that have more positive camber when slammed out? Every 94+ I see don't lean in like the square bodys. Wasnt sure if you did drop beams

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
I see your photos of your gen 1 . Why so much camber? Is it something about gen 2 or 3 rangers that have more positive camber when slammed out? Every 94+ I see don't lean in like the square bodys. Wasnt sure if you did drop beams
I can't speak for the OP's situation, but up to 87 (maybe 88) the 2wd beams had a funky ball joint arrangement with stupid small holes for the camber adjusters, which left about 2* as the biggest one you could get. It makes aligning them with a lot of lift or drop and PITA.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals