• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 66POJ

1. 66POJ

T-case popping

I've searched and read a few threads but it appears no one comes back and shares their fix. I'm pretty sure my chain in my '93's t-case is stretched. I heard a pop a few weeks ago and figured it was my auto hubs going out. Today I was at the hunting club and had to stop on a steep hill. I...
  2. 66POJ

So I got a new company vehicle.....

Its a 2011 F-150 excab 4x4 with a 5.0. I had a 2009 Chevy 4x4 5.3. Sucked balls, a complete pig. This new motor from Ford moves this truck pretty good and has a nice exhaust note for a stock truck. The Chevy was as quiet as a little ole lady in church. I do not like the huge plastic grill that...
  3. 66POJ

My fix for stumbling/hesitation/lack of power

My fix for stumbling/hesitation/lack of power **now with a pic** About a month ago I got a '93 ranger w/4.0 and 4x4. I knew it had an issue as it was my neighbors truck since 1999. It had a severe issue with stumbling/hesitation/lack of power with the MAF plugged in. Once you unplugged it the...
  4. 66POJ

N00b from Ga.

Just got another Ranger. Had a '98 model until 2005. Now I have a '93 4x4 ext. cab. I got it from my neighbor who has owned it since '99. he put 59,xxx miles on it during that time. It has 157,xxx on it now. I'm chasing a few issues with it but it nice not to have a payment! Also just got the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad