• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey whats up I just wanted to see how it is going and I have been reading that the best way to time a older ford is to advance the timing to where it pings then retard it till it just stops I haven`t had a chance to try it yet but it makes sense and the older the damper the less accurate they are the rubber gets old and time and pressure. I use to time my dodge to where it pinged a couple times when you floor it at 40 mph or higher. any way I will let you know how that works out I was going thru pony carbs website you can get alot of info there but they dont tell you everything especially when it comes to carbs as that is their business you know. They were testing a 300ci strait six and with a 2150 motorcraft and #48 jets was the best for HP and torque so I am guessing since the 2.8 is only about 171ci #48 should be plenty of fuel where did you get the jets I have been having a hard time finding them and want to try the 48s tks Kim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad