• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 87rangerxlt

1. 302 swap help

I have a 1984 bronco II with the 2.8. I am building a trail rig and want to put a 302 in it with the lease amout of modification on the body. I want an automatic transmission. Please give me an idea of what is my best opinions to do this. Thanks
  2. New toy.

Hi everyone! Been a long time since Iv been on here but as of last night I now own 2 rangers. Last night I bought a 88 Xlt reaglar cab shot box. It's rough but for what I want it's just right and for $400 I couldn't pass it up. My plan is to make it into a trail truck/ play in some mud once in a...
  3. Pics

How can I upload photos from my iPhone to trs ?
  4. Poor car

Here is what happened to my sister two nights ago when she was driving to fast on slippery roads! Slid off the road than threw a ditch knocked down a power pole than hit a tree!
  5. paying good money!!!!

i am looking for some door panels for an 83- 88 ranger of bronco II please let me know if you have anything
  6. replacment cooling fan

hi. i have a 87 ranger 2.9 no ac and i need a new fan mine is broke. dose someone make a replacment one that uses the stock clutch or do i need a whole new thing. please let me know what you guys have done
  7. Help with 94 exporer 4.0

My sister the other day she ran it out of antifreeze I don't know how long it ran low because it was somewhere within the 6 miles from work. The antifreeze leaked out of the gasket on the intake manifold. Last night I pulled it into the shop and it sounded fine outside of dripping water. Well...
  8. 94 Explorer AC help

last summer my Ac worked really good now that its getting warmer out i went to use it the other day and nothing. :shok: so after a little wooking around i found that the compressor is not comeing on. so i ran jumper wires to the compressor to see if the clutch would engage and it dose so its not...
  9. door panels

im still looking of a set of door panels for a 83 - 88 ranger or bronco II please reply if you have a some or know where i can find some
  10. cooling fan

I have a 1987 ford ranger xlt. It has the 2.9 v6. It does not have ac. My fan is shot and I’m thinking about going with an electric fan. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad