• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ashleyroachclip

1. What 4.0 interchanges

Well I bought a 3004 Explorer, that is generally in very nice condition. Problem is , which I knew going into it , is the engine is toast. Both the ranger and explorer have a sohc 4.0. My 04 in particular , has the drive by wire . I am aware that the bellowing patterned are the same , heads...
  2. v8 swap into an 84 ranger

As the title states, I am putting an 89 h.o. 5.0 into an 84 ranger 4x4. I have a c4 already in the truck, and need to know what application has the correct 157 tooth flex plate. The truck already had a 302 , I belive it was a 1978 engine. And I do have that flex plate .Any help is...
  3. v8 swap into an 84 ranger

As the title states, I am putting an 89 h.o. 5.0 into an 84 ranger 4x4. I have a c4 already in the truck, and need to know what application has the correct 157 tooth flex plate. The truck already had a 302 , I belive it was a 1978 engine. And I do have that flex plate .Any help is...
  4. Wrecking yard find

I have been scouring our local yards , and only one has any RBV's. I had gotten a few things from this one yard, and noticed a Mazda that still had both seats in it. I called today , and was told I could have the pair for 75.00. I wasted no time driving the 30 miles one way to get them. These...
  5. my dana 44 hp swap(pics)

Is that a stock pitman arm?
  6. 1354E to 1354m

I finally decided to do the swap , got a 1354 M from the wrecking yard for a hundred bucks with a 60 day warranty, no shifter. Went to another yard today and got the shifter from an Explorer XL w/5 speed . Man was I lucky to get the trans tunnel plate , shifter , vent to replace the push...
  7. Over heated

Well we had a but of a cold spell , and i had a weak water pump . I did not notice when I started the truck , that anything was amis.. Long story short , it got pretty hot , Got it home . Changed the pump out , and I have either a blown head gasket , or a cracked head . I think it is the...
  8. camber bushings , D35

I would like to know where people have gotten the Engles ,bushings ? This redneck town wants to rape you for air , so I figured I would try to get them from the net . Any one using these , have a link , please post . Thanks Ashley
  9. alignment

A little background 94 Ranger , STX supercab , 4.0 , 5 speed ,4x4. I installed the f-150 spring spacers , got rid of the rake . I installed new 31-10.50-15's , ProComp mud terrain tires , very nice tire . Now I can see that the driver wheel has a bit of positive camber ...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad