• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by B3000SE

1. B3000SE

Has Anyone Used this Code Reader?

I have an Innova 3145 OBD 1 code reader That I borrowed from a friend that Borrowed it from a friend and I have no Instructions.I have plugged it in to the truck and It does nothing but read Zero's.I have hooked it up correctly it only hooks up one way and it just doesn't seem to do...
  2. B3000SE

Trouble Codes Stored Please Help ?

I pulled some codes That were stored (no engine light currently) from the computer today by way of jumper wire.I have a 94 B3000 Ex Cab Auto Trans 2wd OBD-1.If anyone Has experienced any of this and can help me that would be awesome. 217- Primary circuit Failure-Ignition Coil 3 (My Truck Has a...
  3. B3000SE

94 B3000 Still having Gremlins

I just did a Compression Test This Morning it was spot on 142 across all cylinders,Replaced the Thermostat,did a flush,made sure all the air bubbles were out of the system by running it with the Rad Cap Off,I even re Gapped the Plugs,Everything is as it should be.I took a 60 mile round trip on a...
  4. B3000SE

Smelled Hot And Check Engine Light Flashed

Hey Everyone I have a 94 B3000 2wd Ex Cab Auto,I was making a trip about 22 miles gradually up hill and when I started making hard climbs the truck smelled hot(but didnt register hot) and the check engine light flashed twice stayed on and then shut off any Idea what that could be ? I have been...
  5. B3000SE

94 Mazda B3000 Cooling Gremlins

Hey Everyone I have a 94 B3000 SE Extended Cab Auto Trans 2wd,I Just Replaced a sticky Thermostat because the truck took forever to warm up in the morning, I also Flushed the radiator,well after doing this it still takes awhile to warm up from sitting all day or night and the temp gauge moves up...
  6. B3000SE

Anyone Know The Payload Of the 94 B3000?

Hey Guys I just did a favor for a buddy and Picked up a huge TV for him... It weighed about 3 to 400 lbs (no Lie Its Old And Huge !) Anyhow on my way back up the hill my rig started getting really warm the north side of the middle on the temp gauge.We had myself,my 250lb friend and 2 young kids...
  7. B3000SE

Do Front Coil Springs Go Bad ?

Today I backed My Rig into its parking spot and I noticed my front tires looked bowed In(on the bottom) like really bad.... and when I flipped it around they bowed out(on the top)... I'm thinking that the Coils have just worn out but Ive never had that happen before.I realize that the TTB...
  8. B3000SE

Are the 3.0 v6's Just Plain Gutless ?

I just picked up a 94 B3000 SE Ex Cab for cheap($1300) and its in excellent shape.It runs smooth everything works so far.But one thing that has been buggin' me to no end is....... Geezus this thing is gutless ! ! Is there symptomatic issues or things that I need to check,replace or change ? Or...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad