• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BigHead

1. BigHead

About to add a new member to my family!

been thinking about getting rid of one of my toys(97 honda shadow 600cc) but really wasnt trying too hard to get it gone,BUT now my buddy offered me his 88 long wheelbase 4x4 ranger. its just the lil 4 cylinder but im pretty stoked:yahoo: Now if evrything goes smoothly i will have 2 long...
  2. BigHead

izuzu rodeo 3.2 barks like a puppy! lol

replaced fuel pump cause it went out, now it runs fine but the it sounds like i have a puppy locked in my gas tank just barking away:icon_twisted: sometimes it just whines but it mostly barks ......fuel level doesnt seem to change the noise at all. i know it was a PITA getting the o ring...
  3. BigHead

wont stay in reverse 80% of the time without me holding it!

hey guys, i have a 93 4x4 with 3.0 its got a 5 speed (not sure which one ?) but when i put it in reverse it will move fine for about 8 feet then pop out of reverse. ??? i know it needs a slave cylinder because it started leaking badly but i was just wanting to make sure thats what it is. . it...
  4. BigHead

Truck dies when i push clutch pedal?!

ok i had a lil too much fun yesterday on the mountain and messed up a few things.....most i could fix on the trail. some i couldnt:thefinger: killed my alternator and had to change it in the woods(that was simple) but the truck wouldnt stop overheating,(im guessin due to all the mud on the...
  5. BigHead

alabama must be empty,lol

anybody in north alabama ever do any trail riding ?:icon_confused:
  6. BigHead

offroad utility trailer......

ok i have a 5x8 utility trailer that i has been sitting around for some while and i figured i could make use of it. i have some extra 36 inch mudders and a set of blocks to sit it up a bit. my plan is to mount my generator,welder,extra parts(bearing,axle shafts,etc...) and make a small platform...
  7. BigHead

North bama coalmine trailride and bbq!

wondering if anyone in northern bama,or southern tenn. wanna join us for a ride up coalmine mtn and then bbq and enjoy a lil rock crawlin(not me lol) . let me know if your close and interested so i can get something set up .:icon_cheers:
  8. BigHead

just won a police interceptor 4.6 and trans !!!!

ok i really hope i can make tis work but i wanted to ask some questions, i just won a police interceptor on ebay for $11.00!!!!!! good motor good trans!!!!!! i am gonna have to drive 7 hrs to pick it up but i am still pretty excited. i have been wanting to do a v8 swap . i was holding out for a...
  9. BigHead

is this everything for a 6inch skyjacker lift kit?!

i just bought this lift of a kid for 150 buks, the thing is, im not even sure if this is for my truck . if it is i wasnt sure if it was all SJ parts. a couple of the parts say skyjacker but....anyway , he said the leafsprings were SJ but they have a ford part number? and he gave me blocks for...
  10. BigHead

new member from northern alabama

hey , my name is nick, i have been learning from this site for over a year and decided i was well overdue to register. well i have a 93 4x4 longbed. just got a 6 inch SJ lift(still needs to be installed)its alreeady got a 3 inch pa body lift and its runnin 285/75/16 mickey thompson mtz. i have...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad