• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by blindman_10

1. A4LD Transmission Question/Concern

Here is the deal: I own a 1994 Ford Ranger 2.3L with an A4LD. It drives and shifts fine (no grinding or slipping) but when I pull codes i get errors saying both transmission solenoids are not functioning correctly (I've checked the connections/wiring externally and everything appears alright)...
  2. 94 ranger wont start

Hey all, I went out to run some errands today and when I tried to start my truck it sounds like it only clicks once (I'm assuming that is the starter). Truck doesn't try to turn over at all. Battery and battery terminals are clean and the voltage is fine. All the fuses appear to be functional...
  3. Fault code 629 and 566?

Transmission solenoids I recently bought an automatic 1994 Ranger and the check engine light has come on. I pulled codes (KOEO) and got 629 and 566. Looks like 629 is torque converter solenoid/circuit failure and 566 is 3-4 shift solenoid/circuit failure. Thats great and all, but how can I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad