• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BOL

1. BOL

washer lift ?

So I have the washers to lift it but now... A little scared of taking coil off. Have heard horrible things! I have a 91. Sway bar disconected, lower shock disconected, jack up by frame, 1 1/8 socket for nut. before or after jacking it up? steps from start to finish anybody? :beer:
  2. BOL

Recap on flat radiator hose.

So I HAD a flat upper rad. hose. Replaced radiator cap and fixed several things. Idle, flat hose. thanks for your input.
  3. BOL

radiator cap bad?

I am not sure what a radiator cap has to do with anything but keeping the fluid in the system. My upper radiator hose being flat... How could a "faulty" radiator cap be to blamed?
  4. BOL

please help. radiator hose flat!!

How and why could this happen?:beer::beer::beer::beer::icon_bounceblue:
  5. BOL

upper radiator hose collapsed!

I have been having coolant leakage issues for a while. Lately no leakage but can still smell coolant. Noticed upper radiator hose was flat. (collapsed) When engine was off. what does this mean?
  6. BOL

so what does IAC stand ?

And where is it? or them? Having idle (high) problems. Stays around 1500rpm.
  7. BOL

volt meter reading high

So in the on position it reads 10 or so. But when I start it it reads pretty high. More than in the middle. The needle is also twitching. I also noticed fluid coming out of my battery as if it were being over charched. The alternator is one year old. Is it bad already?
  8. BOL

summit hurst shifter?

Anybody have this? You like it? what does it do?
  9. BOL

Any one in AZ?

Anyone in Az that feels like helping another ranger owner rebuild a 4.0? :icon_cheers:
  10. BOL

Just bought 4.0 for $50.00!

I just got a 4.0 to rebuild for 50 bucks. I dont know where to begin but I did want to rebuild one. The one I have in my truck now is O.K. but lets face it, an 18 year old motor could uses some rebuilding. Any suggestions or advise would be greatly appreciated as I kno not what I am...
  11. BOL

who has done coil washer lift?

I have the washers needed for the front coils to add an inch. Anybody who has done this, Any special tools, can I just use adj. wrench? And to get the coils out; just step on axle?
  12. BOL

firing order for 4.0

The picture in the tech library as for the firing order look contradictory to eachother. The pic on top is different from the one below it. as far as cylinder location..
  13. BOL

Again with the damn coolant leak!

Bars helped out alot but coolant is starting to ooze out of I guess is the intake manifold?:sad: It is not the water pump 'cause coolant is visible above pump. Thermostat housing all good. Intake manifold.... Didn;t somebody else have a leak there too? Maybe more Bars stop...
  14. BOL

block heater

I know I have a block heater. Is it pluged directly in to the block? I see a plug not plugged into anythin. I suupsose that plug goes into a electrical plug. But where is the other end connected to? I followed it to somewhere near the battery. I am confused:beer:
  15. BOL

Gasket kit...?

I want to replace all my gaskets ie... valve cover, intake manifold head. Did I miss any? Is there a kit that comes with all?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad