• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BowTech99

1. BowTech99

Dana 50 ifs from F250

Wow. Under your name should be... "TTB GURU"
  2. BowTech99

33x15.50 swampers

How would a 98+ 4x4 frontend hold up with some 33x15.50x15 swamper sx's on 15x12 wheels? Just mud and dirt roads mainly. I havent had much experience with the ifs and dont know the capabilites.
  3. BowTech99

Headlight clips and rear bumper

Anybody know where to get a chrome rear bumper or Headlight clips? I work 7days a week so its not easy for me to get to a junkyard, And I never get off before dark. Ebay has chrome rear bumpers but for $600+. I cant see spending that for a rear bumper!! And the headlight clips(the little...
  4. BowTech99

14-Bolt

some swear by em and some wouldn't put them on a pinto
  5. BowTech99

14-Bolt

25lbs of boost and launch control is alot lol. But your prolly right, a u-joint or driveshaft will go before the axle will. And with 5.13 gears on 38.5 boggers shouldn't be too awful bad. As long as 5.13's are low enough.
  6. BowTech99

14-Bolt

Wow. Super awesome find. Many thanks. I def dont feel bad anymore knowing what i know now. I have a C&C 14Bolt. Again thanks!!
  7. BowTech99

dana 44

kinda confused. But weld some perches on, shackles, and steering and go. Since its a mud bogger leafs will work fine.
  8. BowTech99

15x12's

I'm about to order my tires and wheels and just want some opinions and thoughts of my combo. This is on my DD. 98 Ranger, 4x4, 3.0L, 3" body lift, torsion bars cranked. 35x12.50x15 BFG KM2's with Eagle alloy 15x12 bullet holes. Only be seein dirt roads and mild mud holes at the huntin club...
  9. BowTech99

14-Bolt

Alright, My 14 bolt came out of a Rollback/tow truck. Its a 10.5 ring gear. I've had a couple people tell me that its narrower than a regular 14-bolt out of a pickup truck. Now is there any truth to this? Because I'm not running a narrow 14-bolt rear with a fullwidth D60 front. No wheel...
  10. BowTech99

Portals

still debating on spending that much. Jury's still out on that one. I already have my axles. And before i ran mog axles, I'd run duece and a halfs.
  11. BowTech99

Portals

I talked to axletech, The MSRP is $8,495 for the vehicle set. This includes 4 boxes, 2 knuckles, 4 rotors, 4 calipers, 4 sets of pads, 2 adapter plates for the 14 Bolt axle, and 2 custom axle shafts that can be cut to length. I am building inventory right now and the GM 14 bolt parts have just...
  12. BowTech99

Portals

You dont hear much talk about them, and all they are is full of benefits! 1.Lifts axle higher off the ground 2.Widens stance 3.Lower's overall gear ratio Why wouldn't some one want a set?? And Also where would someone go abouts finding some?
  13. BowTech99

14-bolt Gears

Sweet. Now I can rub it in his face Haha Rear is the same and IFS hubs on a straight axle will make it the same Correct?
  14. BowTech99

14-bolt Gears

Thanks guys. By the way, me and my boss have been arguing, maybe ya'll can clear it up. He has a 80's model dodge on Rockwell's with 44 gumbo mudders that he use to DD Until motor went out. So if the tires dont stick out he thinks its garbage. Would Toyota axles be too narrow to stick under...
  15. BowTech99

14-bolt Gears

Well this sucks. I have my ranger tore apart waiting on more parts. (8" chevy springs) I was gonna order my gears while I was waiting and ran into a problem. I cant find any gears lower than 4.88 for my 14-bolt rear(10.5rg). My front dana 60 is no prob, I found 7.17's if I wanted to go that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad