• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Buffyrngr

1. Stuck trying to decide

You think I’d need to do any lifting or modifying to the body if I were to run the 20x9s? I’d go with some thinner tires to help with the bigness lol, I kinda guessed I would need some spacers from reading all night so I appreciate the help! I appreciate all the information everyone’s leaving...
  2. Stuck trying to decide

Yeah just checked some out online in a few different sizes, if I don’t cheap out on them completely I’m looking at a low end of about 700, high end about 1200-1300 for a set of 4, which would make total cost of wheels + tires range from $1200-$1700 USD… the ‘09 wheels are looking good right now...
  3. Stuck trying to decide

I’m definitely going for the truxarosa stance, low to the flo’ with some nice big wheels, I love all types of trucks but the low riders just do it for me lol.
  4. Stuck trying to decide

Hey all, I’ve been looking all night through the forum and decided that I would just ask you guys. I’m running a 2008 2WD 2.3L beasty and it’s bone stock. I’ve been looking at Mustang wheels to throw on the truck, I’ve found some ‘09 GT wheels for $350, I’ve read that those could just run with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad