• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by C-Bear

1. What is this thing???

Hey everyone, I've got a 98' ranger that's having a charging problem. I think I've narrowed it down to being a short or something on the light green and red wire that runs from the alternator to the battery light symbol on the dash. I've also heard that it "turns on" the alternator. I've been...
  2. Draw from somewhere...

Hey everyone! I got a '98 Ranger, 3.0, 2WD, manual transmission. I've had this truck almost a year now and in the past couple months it hasn't been doing to hot. I've got an electric short somewhere and I'm trying to figure out where it's coming from. The battery reads in at 11.8 volts while...
  3. Electrical problem!!

Hey ya'll. 98' Ranger 3.0 2WD XLT Truck can't stay running, battery is just draining like crazy. Took both the battery and alternator to get tested. Both are good as new. For the time I can keep it running, I started pulling out fuses, as soon as I pulled out fuse 9 from the power distribution...
  4. Electrical problems??

Hey ya'll I got a '98 Ranger 3.0 XLT, manual transmission. To start off I'm gonna say I know nothing about electrical; I'm a plumber. I've had this truck about a year now and ever since I got it, every couple months the fuse in slot 24 of the interior fuse panel would pop, which is the fuse for...
  5. P1000; Engine won't start?

Hey y'all, I'm about to throw a grenade at my pickup with this problem I'm having, hoping maybe someone can steer my in the right direction with this P1000 code. Yes, I've used the search bar, let me break it down. I got a '98 Ranger 3.0, 2WD, manual. It had been running and driving great on up...
  6. 94' Electrical Problem

Alright so I've got a 94 Ranger 4x4 4.0 Automatic, it's an XLT with power everything. The only thing aftermarket on it Electrical wise is a new stereo consisting of a new deck, new amp, new speakers, and a sub. I've been having the problem lately of going to start the truck and it won't do any...
  7. Fog Lights and 33's

So I just got my Ranger about a month ago, it's a '94 Extended Cab, 4x4, with the 4.0. It sits at stock height and has 31x10.5 R15 tires on it. I'm trying to lift it in the next month or two and I'm on a budget. What my idea is since it has the front lower than the back is going with an...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad