• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by C00T3R

1. C00T3R

My 97 Ranger

i know my tires are bald... shes not done yet I have big plans
  2. C00T3R

Tires rub

I have a body lift, and my tires i have are 33x12.50x15 and they rub in the front a little bit is there any way i can make this stop?
  3. C00T3R

wipers dont work

Fuses arent blown and I tried the troubleshooting method from the tech library. I was just on my way home and they stopped in the middle of the windshield and i reached out and pushed it and they went down but didnt come up can anyone help?
  4. C00T3R

Hubs wont lock

I put in N then 4low then 2nd. And hubs wont lock and Ive tried everything I can think of putting it in P and then 1st or just leave it in D. Can someone help?
  5. C00T3R

ford fuse box diagram?

I've been looking for one on the internet, I need the diagram for the intereior fuse box if some one can find me a link that would be great. Thank you guys
  6. C00T3R

4th gen seats in 3rd gen?

Would they be a direct bolt in? or would they need some fabrication to work?
  7. C00T3R

35s on the ranger

I was thinking about putting 35s under my ranger, but my friend told me that would be a bad idea, because id have to gear it down a little bit. Is that true or could I go and put the 35s on it and still have enough power to use them to their full potential?
  8. C00T3R

Hey from Daytona

Hey I just got my 97 ranger 4x4 ext cab with 6 in lift and magna flow headers and down pipe and 35 in buckshot mudders ill have pics up tomorrow

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad