• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by calebrk

1. 92 4.0 2wd 5spd engine compatibility

Hello All, The engine in my 92 blew the head gasket a few months ago... Had several other problems like bad oil leaks and cooling issues. So, I'm considering an engine swap. I've already done some digging, but haven't found the answer yet. Can someone tell me what years I should be looking at...
  2. 92 4.0 M5R1. New clutch not working. Can I extend the pushrod somehow?

As the title says, I'm wondering if there's a way to extend the pushrod that links the clutch pedal to the master cylinder. I recently replaced the slave cylinder and the clutch. I've bled the system as prescribed in so many places. I removed the master from the truck twice already. I inverted...
  3. Dropped m5r1. How much should I do to it?

Hey guys, I've got a 92 ranger. 2-wheel drive. 4.0L. Ext cab. I've dropped the transmission because it had a terrible leak at the tailhousing (I think that's the right name for it), it had been whining really bad so I'm pretty sure some of the bearings are bad, and the clutch was starting to...
  4. m5r1 dimensions?

I'm dropping the 5 speed trans out of my 92 ranger for the first time. I've got it up on ramps so i have enough room to work underneath. I'm going to take the cross member out that supports the transmission (obviously) but I'm a little concerned the transmission won't fit under the front axle...
  5. 92 manual. how big is metal plate above the transmission

I'm trying to find a transmission leak and want to remove the access plate from inside the cab. I've already unbolted everything but the plate won't come out without cutting some carpet. I just want to know how much carpet I need to cut before I go screw up my interior..
  6. Can't get the cotter pin back in for speedometer cable '92

i just replaced the rear seal on my 92 ext cab manual trans. There's a small cotter pin that holds the cable inside the trans. I've tried everything I can think of. Anybody had trouble with this before/ have any tricks for me?
  7. 1990 chrome bumper fit my 1992?

I just bought this truck a week ago. I got a fantastic deal on it. I paid $2300.00 cash and the guy threw in two snow tires with chains already mounted. :yahoo: http://roanoke.craigslist.org/cto/1721245082.html My rear bumper is faded and I would rather have a chrome one anyways. I just found...
  8. Would this look good?

I recently put on a 3 inch BL and 33 inch tires. I want to trim my fenders some. Do you think this would look ok/ good/ bad? thanks for any feedback please ingnore the big line through the middle. i certainly didn't mean to have that there.
  9. where can i get body mount bushings for 94 ext cab?

I just put a 3 inch body lift on yesterday. I need new body bushings. Advance auto doesn't carry them. Is it possible to make them? Have any of you done it? Thanks for any help.
  10. Which wheels? I need some opinions tonight!

Im gettin a 3 inch body lift and 33's for my truck this weekend. Im trying to decide which wheels to use. Do you like the black ones in the back of my truck or the ones on it. Also, what do you think about the ps i did with the black on the bottom?
  11. Body lift and 33's?

I just bought a 3inch body lift and some 33's to put on my truck. It's gonna be a while until I get it all on and im just curious about what it's going to look like. In the picture there's no lift and 31's Thanks in advance.
  12. Will this work on my 94 ranger 4x4?

I've got a 94 ext cab ranger. 4x4. 4.0L V6 from a 92 ranger. If I put on a 3 inch body lift can I run 33x10.50x15 tires? Will they fit. Is this too much strain on the engine, axels, driveshaft, etc.? Thanks in advance
  13. What should I do?

I have a 94 ranger. 4x4. 4.0L v6 ext cab. im a senior in high school (about to graduate) and im starting to get some money for grad and other accomplishments. my truck is dented in several places like the bed and driver's door. Give me YOUR OPINION on what I should do. Im thinking about...
  14. 94 ranger fresh paint and graphics?

I would like to see what my truck would look like with black fender flares and that dark gray strip on the bottom painted black. Also any ford 4x4 sticker on the rear of the bed? if you have some other ideas, throw em on there. Maybe a lift and some 33's? I'd love to see what you can come up...
  15. Can i put any year bed on my 94 with a little work?

I'm looking for a short bed to replace the junk one that came on my truck. I was wondering how much fab it would take to put another year bed on? what years would go straight on? any suggestions?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad