• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by constant_projecttruck

1. constant_projecttruck

Facebook video extraction

Does anybody how to extract a video file thats on Facebook so I can save it and upload to youtube?
  2. constant_projecttruck

Saddest day of my life :(

I sold the bastard :( poor girl didn't want to leave me but due to police and insurance issues I had to sell it. THIS: FOR THIS: 1979 Mercury Capri, factory 5.0L, all original 90 000 original km's, clean underbody, clean body except for bubbling around sunroof. I'm pretty happy I guess...
  3. constant_projecttruck

Need help making these viewable! Just too dark.

I have these pics. It was dark and I couldn't get much light on them but I was hoping someone could try to fix them up a bit to be viewable. You will poo yourself when you see them...they are epic!!! Thanks whatever you can do to make them viewable. Thanks again.
  4. constant_projecttruck

Finally some video action!!

http://www.facebook.com/302andLOW?v=wall&story_fbid=134350763270711#!/video/video.php?v=1569840005817&ref=mf I finally got some footage :headbang: ENJOY!
  5. constant_projecttruck

This was fun at 90km/h (56mph)!

So I was doin' about 90km/h on my way to work and............................. .................hell yeah that was fun. She just exploded on me.
  6. constant_projecttruck

.....Unique?

I finished my truck. I know I havn't been on here in a while, but shes pretty close to done. Just some small things left to do to pretty her up a bit...just to let know, go nuts. You can't hurt my feelings :icon_thumby:...ENJOY! I havn't notched the frame for the tierod on the driver side...
  7. constant_projecttruck

83 ranger 89+ ranger suspension?

Yeah man the only difference is the beams, ball joints, spindles, and brakes. The coils will work for your truck bro. Good luck!
  8. constant_projecttruck

92 bagged 306 B303 cam

I know what you mean. I am lucky in my province its so vague. It states "you must have a reinforced rear impact contact area." So I just had 3x3 square tubing behind my rollpan...even if you run around without any bumber or anyhting the cops will never pull you over, they just know you will take...
  9. constant_projecttruck

Project ouch2low

Well guys another build thread for ya'll. This one won't be as quick as some others as I can only use my dads garage when the Mustang isn't parked in it...but i bargained with him to let me have the garage the 1st of March. I did however have it for a 2 days this week and got started on the...
  10. constant_projecttruck

lowering questions....

Say it once, say it a thousand times....words to live by.
  11. constant_projecttruck

lowering questions....

To lower the front, add a little rake, and at the same time have it really low you will have to spend a lot of money on the front. The most you can get out of the front with cut coils is like an inch and a half...maybe 2 but thats pushin it. Drop coils, and drop ibeams in the front is how you...
  12. constant_projecttruck

Bed Swap....with pics!

Hey everybody. Could I swap this bed...... onto my 86 frame? Will the bolts line up? Everything else isn't really a problem becuase the floor will be raised...but will it work with relative ease?
  13. constant_projecttruck

help decide which way to go for front 3" drop?

Just cut the factory coils........:annoyed: jk don't do that. Dream beams are the only way to go to get 3 inchs. Or Belltech beams are great too. They maintain a more "factory" look underneath. But you should buy DJM beams and then trade me for my Belltech's because i need to bag mine badly...
  14. constant_projecttruck

Custom Explorer Chassis Build

man I love your build. it makes my nipples wet looking at it...WTF?
  15. constant_projecttruck

First and 2nd gen dash swap.

I have a dash from a 92 sitting in my garage that I got dyed and looking brand new a little while ago and havn't used it yet. I just pulled my 86 dash out of my truck to body drop it. I have swapped in 2nd gen dashes to first gen rangers before but I used a custom wiring harness both times. Can...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad