• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by detherth

1. Engine Code P1443 - 1997 Ranger 4.0L Valve Solenoid, Senso or Canister?

Was this problem solved? I have the exact same issue.
  2. Check Engine Light

Your right. I replaced the lines and erased the light. But after about 14miles the light came back on and has a p0443 and p1443 codes.
  3. Check Engine Light

Thanks for the replies. I did some searching and found my vapor canister lines from the fuel tank and to the intake manifold are broken, so looks like i have to find those lines somewhere.
  4. Check Engine Light

I have a 97 4.0l V6 and it's that time of the year again, for inspection but it's been throwing these codes all year round. P0443 P0171 P0174. Anyone have any clue as to what causes these. Or if they're triggered together or seperate problems.
  5. Headlight Adjuster screws

Anyone know where to find new headlight adjuster screws for a 3rd gen. Everything I find doesn't look the same.Thanks
  6. Interchangeable Coil Springs?

I currently have a 1997 4X4 ranger, It has a broken coil spring. I have stock coils from my old 2000 2wd ranger I was wondering if anyone has tried to put the newer 2wd truck coils on the older 4x4 truck. They do look like they have about an 1" larger diameter and are about 3" larger in height...
  7. Stiff steering after body lift

Ive got a 97 4wd ext cab and just did a 3" body lift and the steering extension seemed to long but i ended up adjusting the steering column under the dash to fit it in, but still is tough to turn and creaks the whole time. Not sure if its a angle problem or to tight with the extension. Anyone...
  8. Extended Brake lines

I put a 6" lift in my 2000 ford ranger 2wd. 4" lift spindles 2" lift coils and 4" blocks in the rear. I need longer brake hoses to go from the calipers and the center line in the rear from the frame to the axle, but was wondering if there are any other trucks with same setup that are longer...
  9. Tire

I just bought some new Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ 33x12.5x15 tires, and matte black black rock rims for my 00' ranger. Not sure whether I want to put the white lettering out or the black lettering out. If any one has any pictures of their wheels and tires feel free to share pictures to help me...
  10. Good Lift?

I have a 2000 ranger 2wd 3.0l v6 and was looking at getting a lift kit for it an was wondering if this would be a good one or not? http://m.ebay.com/itm/331030868611?nav=SEARCH... I'm not gonna be doing any hardcore off-roading or nothing but just want something for the occasional trail ride. I...
  11. Rim Sizes

Im looking to run 33x12.5x15 Mickey Thompson Mtz but I'm not sure what size rim I would need to get for the Mickey Thompson classic iii rims. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
  12. 2000 Ford Ranger Lift

Iv'e been looking around for a lift kit for my 2000 ranger 3.0l v6 2wd. But all the sites I've found don't have one for this year 2wd.Anyone know where to find one? Was looking to fit 33's under it.
  13. 2000 Ranger Lift Kit?

I have a 2000 ford ranger 3.0l V6 2wd that I want to lift,but I can't seem to find a suspension lift kit for this specific year, if any one knows what year kits are compatible feel free to share. Just looking for some info on brands and quality. Any help is appreciated.
  14. Steering Jerking

I have a 2000 Ranger 3.0l V6 manual. I was turning the wheel pushing it in the driveway with the engine off and when I went to drive it the steering was jerking when turning. And I noticed the power steering must have squirted out of the little hole in the cap. Not sure what I did. I think I got...
  15. New and Old Body Swap

I love the look of the old 1983-1988 rangers, but want the newer engine/transmission... Axles everything. i was wondering if it's possible to swap and 80's body with like a 95 frame and components ? Will it bolt up the same?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad