• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Domestic in desguise

1. Domestic in desguise

Help with 2001 B4000 suspension.

Hey so my 2001 B4000 4x4 has been levelled and I put 31 x 10.5's on it and it looks great..... except the fact that there is only about 4 1/2" - 4 3/4" of room between the top of the tire and the bottom of the fender on front and back. Is this normal or should it be more? everything except the...
  2. Domestic in desguise

Horrible mileage.

Hey I just bought a 2001 b4000 4x4 it has 146158km on it duel stainless steel exhaust, air aid intake with stock tube, and 265/75r16 tires my problem is the truck has only ever gotten 300km per tank at best and it seems to be getting worse I do have a aggressive driving style I am working on...
  3. Domestic in desguise

2001 B4000 4x4 Build Thread

Alright here we go boys and girls, my official "build" thread for my new 2001 Mazda B4000 SE 4x4 automatic. So I picked this up just before christmas this year, it's my first truck and I'm loving it (REALLY hoping McDonalds doesn't sue for that) and the answer is yes I am constipated over how...
  4. Domestic in desguise

New to trucks big plans tho.

Hey everyone Iv been creeping for awhile and finally joined I just bought a 2001 Mazda B4000 SE 4x4 auto. It has a Airaid short ram intake, Westin sidesteps, Hella 500 black driving lights, Tint, JVC deck, stock rims powder coated black with the chrome center caps, 31" goodyear wrangler...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad