• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by eclipse2001gt

1. transmission problem

1987 B2 2.9l Wont shift into reverse when i put it in reverse you can here it spinning but nothing. But before it wouldn't go into reverse i could here a load wining noise cumming from the trans and thought it was cumming from out side so i paid no attention to it. Then when i put it into park...
  2. transmission

Is it easier to rebuild the auto trans or is it just better off doing a 5 speed swap? Lost reverse today. Went to walmart to have a tire fixed for a camper came back to where the camper was put the wheel back on then went to back up to it to hook up to it and the b2 didn't move all i heard was...
  3. new and old to this site

Was not sure if i posted in the newbie forum or not. Checked and could not find my post was not sure if it got deleted or not. Have a 1987 Bronco 2. Got it for a used dealership that buys and sells cars from auctions. Bought it cause i used to have one and liked it and still wishing the one...
  4. 1987 bronco 2 won't start

Gave some one a jump start and my dumb ass hooked the jumper cables to the starter selinoide and then the trucked died like it does some times and know it won't start back up. smoke came from other vehicle but it started right up. Started does not make any noise to even try to move. Just get a...
  5. 1987 B2 2.9lt won't start

1987 bronco 2 wont start after doing a cap and rotor job? I am at a lost. first it ran like crap know it don't want to even turn over. Checked the timing and it was where it is suppose to be at. damn thing just don't want to run for me for some reason. Please some one help me out.
  6. cap and rotor help

Changed distributor cap and rotor and now truck don't want to run for more than 1 min. Don't have no clue what to do next since this is the first time i have had this happen to me when changing a cap and rotor.
  7. Ranger fenders on a Bronco 2

I have tryed to search but did not find any thing about this subject, so if any one knows of a thread that says anything about it would be very appretioned if you would send them my way so i can get more info on this subject. Any one know if is posible to put The ranger fenders on a Bronco 2. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad