• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by fordguy64

1. fordguy64

my new rig..

Well its a 99 F-350 Lariat 7.3 turbo 4x4 6-speed Crew cab long bed dually.. has an edge tuner and 5" exhaust spooling 20PSI heres a few photos.. my new trailer :yahoo: and no the rigs on the trailer arent mine..
  2. fordguy64

Going to Harlan this weekend (memoria lday weekend)

Me and some buddys are heading down to harlan ky this weekend we are leaving friday at noon coming back monday sometime... anyone else going?
  3. fordguy64

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

very nice... i like it...
  4. fordguy64

1996 4x4 sas

Alright it started out like this... Current stats 4.0 4x4 5-speed... 6 inch lift 33x12.5 MT dana 30 sas with 3-link Arb airlocker in the front CB radio and a bunch of other stuff this is the flex it had when i got it... now with the sas and three link and the arb up front it can do all...
  5. fordguy64

The White Ranger...

Alright well since my truck is finished and everything works perfectly http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4936 me,forddude and a few friends decided to take the parts we had and make a crawler... goal is to keep it low and still have lots of travel to get over the rocks...
  6. fordguy64

removing the o2 sensor...

ok well im not sure if this is the correct area for this queston so if its not sorry... ok well i have a 1996 4.0 5 speed it has the dual cats and an o2 sensor after that cat... i want to redo my exhaust and remove the cats.. so my question is is there any way to trick the computer into...
  7. fordguy64

1996 Ranger SAS 4-link

so the swap has finally started... was going to go with the dana 44 but didnt want to go through all the work of narrowing the axle and the different bp so i went to the junk yard today and pulled a dana 30 out of a jeep... got it home and cut off all of the brakets.. ordering heims and tubing...
  8. fordguy64

dana 44 bolt pattern

because this one is close to home and its already built its kinda cheap for what it is... but i see your point...
  9. fordguy64

dana 44 bolt pattern

they are... im gonna re tube it to driver
  10. fordguy64

dana 44 bolt pattern

other then that tho everything is good? could i just put different outers on it? o and im going to a custom 4-link in the front so it doesnt really matter where the spring pirches are lol
  11. fordguy64

dana 44 bolt pattern

so i found a guy thats selling scout axles dana 44 f/r are scout dana's any good? im assuming that all dana 44's are fairly equal i know there are like 1/2 ton and 1 tons...
  12. fordguy64

dana 44 bolt pattern

ok so does a dana 44 that has a pass side drop spin the same way as a driver side drop? like if i buy a scout axle thats pass drop and re tube it so its a driver side drop will it still spin the right way?
  13. fordguy64

dana 44 bolt pattern

yea well i really want to keep the truck narrow.... and i just bought new wheels and tires for it like 5 months ago.... so gonna try everything i can to keep it 5x4.5 altho im starting to realize that thats probably not going to happen...
  14. fordguy64

dana 44 bolt pattern

any others come with the 5x4.5 pattern?
  15. fordguy64

dana 44 bolt pattern

ok thanks guys... anyone know a good place to get the axle shafts shortened? i can shorten tubes myself....

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad