• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by GOskidmark

1. GOskidmark

Windows 7, Vista, XP: Services tweak.

(( Disclaimer )) If you mess up your computer, it is because of you. Not me. This is just some information to help you make your computer do what you want it to do, as fast as possible. Services are what run in the background when Windows starts up. 40% of these services are for drivers...
  2. GOskidmark

$30 Cat back for Ranger!

Why spend $170+ for a catback when you can make it yourself! It only took me about 45 minutes to build and slap on. I do not have a tube bender, that cost me $5 to have it bent at a local shop. The metal and muffler was $25! Not bad for a novice. :icon_welder:
  3. GOskidmark

Adjusting toe?

The steering bar has threads on it, do I loosen the two bolts on the clamp then pry off the knuckle so I can spin it to adjust toe? I took off the bolt that holds the knuckle down but it will not budge. Any tips here? I apologize for the inane question, but I just don't want to break...
  4. GOskidmark

New shock problems! Ideas?

I just bolted on two new Superlift 85150 shocks, and the damn bushings keep popping out. There is about 1/2 inch gap between the mount and the shock eye after I bolt the shock in. Anyone have any ideas on how to fill the gap so the bushings stay in the shock eye? :icon_confused:
  5. GOskidmark

Help Identifying lift kit... Please.

Anyone know what company this lift kit is from? I know the front shock is Rancho, but I don't think the kit is.
  6. GOskidmark

1990 Supercab 4x4 rear end swap question.

The 7.5 is toast on my truck. I want to swap it with the 8.8 axle from a 95 explorer, because of the 4:10 gear and disc brakes. Blah blah, ect. ect. What is the latest year model of axle that I can use? EDIT: Sorry I forgot to mention my 33" Tires.
  7. GOskidmark

Rear end slack fix?

How do I fix the slack here? It has so much slack, It clanks while driving over small bumps.
  8. GOskidmark

10* Degrees Before top dead center issue!

Where is 10* Before TDC on the pully? All I see is this. Sorry it's blurry, it's a phone camera. I'm trying to set the crank right so I can drop in the Dizzy, but I have no clue where 10* BTDC is. :icon_confused: Note: I did NOT make those white marks on the pully.
  9. GOskidmark

Misfire help.

I have 1990 Ranger 2.9L with 140,000 miles on it, and I can't stop it from misfiring. New MAP sensor. New Plugs, wires, and cap. New Coil. Cleaned IAC valve. New " Thing that goes behind the dizzy." Forgive me I'm tired. It idles at 1,200 Rpm and the timing was done by hand with the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad