• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ianthegreat

1. 1986 Ford Ranger 2.0 1bbl - Stumbling on itself

Hi everyone, 1986 Ford Ranger 2.0 1bbl Some of you may remember me from my other thread where we were trouble shooting some other issues and wound up replacing the head gasket and fixed some cooling issues. That was a few years ago. I live in Pittsburgh now, but the truck sits at the family's...
  2. Original Dash vs. Dash Cover

Hey guys, I have an 86 Ford Ranger 2.0 and the original dash is cracked/weatherd. I would like to replace this, but am unable to source an original. I have only seen dash covers - just not what I am looking for. Is there a way to get ahold of an original dash (online, magazine, etc)? Junkyards...
  3. 1986 Ford Ranger 2.0

Well I just bought my first pick up. I guess it's about time! No power steering, A/C, nothing. Love it! Unfortunately, I ran into some engine problems already :( Maybe some of you with experience with these older pickups can help, thanks guys...
  4. 1986 Ford Ranger 2.0 Idle/Stalling Problem Help!

Hey guys, I've been lurking here for awhile -- finally signed up! Pardon my lack of knowledge, I really don't know much about these carb engines. I'm learning. Given it's age, the only thing I had to replace was the throttle cable after my purchase. The previous owner had replaced the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad