• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jkent

1. 5.13 gears

Looking into gearing/locker my D35 and 8.8 in my 93 Ranger (4.0 5 speed) and am considering 5.13s. I'm currently running 33s but would probably move up to 35s. I'm looking for something i can comfortably cruise at 60 with and still have some power but also have snort when playing offroad. I...
  2. Passenger wheel off center

So after I just did all of this work to the front axle on my ranger, I decided to take it in to have it aligned so I could finally wheel it this weekend. I drove it to the shop to have it aligned and it pulled to the right like a SOB. You could see the toe-in was not even close to where it...
  3. Passenger Wheel off center

So after I just did all of this work to the front axle on my ranger, I decided to take it in to have it aligned so I could finally wheel it this weekend. I drove it to the shop to have it aligned and it pulled to the right like a SOB. You could see the toe-in was not even close to where it...
  4. Alignment on 93 Ranger

Going to try my own alignment of my 93 ranger this weekend and have a couple questions. First, does anyone know the proper camber/caster specs for my ranger? I seen some in the tech library but they weren't listed for 93+ rangers. Secondly, Where would be the best place to mount my degree finder...
  5. 1354m swap

I just completed the 1354m swap and was wondering if anyone knows how to make the indicator lights work in the dash with the 1354m. There is a two wire plug in the 1354m case which i assume is for the indictor lights. With some searching i found the above but that was for a 95 Ranger with knob...
  6. Electric Shift Module

I recently swapped out my 1354e for a 1354m and was wondering if I can completely remove the electric box mounted to the rear of my cab on the inside (Shift module I believe it's called). Will I run into any problems bt removing this and its attached harness? Thank you.
  7. D44 TTB redrill to 5 x 4.5 lug pattern?

Take the rotors & hubs to a machine shop, they should be able to do it for you. I had a friend that had a D60 with a 5 lug pattern
  8. Trans/Tcase Fluid

Since I'm doing the clutch and changing to manual tcase, I'm going to be changing both trans and tcase fluid. I have 93 ranger with M5OD trans and BW1354m tcase. Just so I get this straight, use regular dex/mercon (not mercon V) in both trans and tcase? I've been searching and some say use merc...
  9. Hit the jackpot on RBV parts

Hit the jackpot on some RBV parts this weekend. A friend of a friend had a bunch of stuff sitting around taking up space and wanted it gone. Picked up a 31 spline 8.8, skyjacker 6in coils, skyjacker drop brackets, superlift extended radius arms, arb air locker in third member with 4.56s, aussie...
  10. Shackle Flip vs. No Shackle FLip

Are there any other benefits to doing the shackle flip, along with 64"s and belltechs, other than increased wheel travel? Ride quality? Will it affect the amount of weight I can haul in the box? I just picked up my 64"s yesterday and I have the belltech 6400s already, but the shackle flip is...
  11. Buying A Shotgun

I agree with you there, neither the 870 or 500 is never appealing. I was looking a used Winchester SXP, the new winchester pump, at gander mountain a while back, seemed like a decent gun. Had synthetic stocks and a real short barrel, home defense model or whatever. If I remember right they...
  12. Buying A Shotgun

I never said anything bad about the mossberg's performance, and I really can't because I've only shot them a few times. But I don't consider a rattling forearm a petty problem. IMO, they just look and feel cheap, but then again, they're a cheaply priced gun. That is just personal preference, but...
  13. Buying A Shotgun

If you ever do get back to looking at shotguns, get the 870 :icon_thumby: The benelli is too plasticy IMO and mossbergs are built loosely, nothing is worse than mossbergs rattling forearm. I believe the 870 might be the most realiable and reasonably priced shotgun ever built. But anyways, good...
  14. H & R single-shot shotguns

I had a 20 gauge Pardner single shot and it was a nice little gun for what I paid ($80?). For your needs you would be better off with the 26" modified barrel as it would be a better "overall" setup. As 85_Ranger said, I cringe when people shoot slugs through choke tubes more than Improved...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad