• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ken N.

1. 2010 outside mirrors question.

I have a 2010 4 cylinder plain Jane. I have trouble backing with the mirrors. I also drive a 1999 15 passenger Ford van. I can back park,back maneuver anything. But my Ranger is hard to back maneuver. Is it me or is there better mirrors. Thanks.
  2. 2010 tailgate?

I need a new tailgate for my 2010 what years will fit? Thanks. Got a chance for NEW 2005 for $80 but says it will not fit?
  3. 2010 ga swap?

On my 2010 plain jane my instrument cluster does not have a oil gague or volt. Can a cluster with oil temp gas and volt gague cluster be swaped in?
  4. 2010 front bumper?

I have a 2010 with a front Bumper that is ALL PLASTIC,UGH. My truck is red and black. I do not want a chrome bumper so is there a bumper that fit that can be painted black. THANKS!
  5. Need name of part?

I need to replace the trim part that goes from the kick panel to the back of the cab to hold the vinyl flooring down.Mine is half missing ugh.
  6. 2010 plain jane electrical?

I see swaps for Rangers 2005 and down but I would like a dome light with map lights or away to turn it on at light. And no volt or oil gauges?
  7. Tailgate lock?

Is there a tailgate lock that is simple? Not electrical. I have a bed cover that locks but the tailgate still cant opened.No security at all.Thanks.
  8. Coil spring tag imformation?

have a 2010 reg cab base model that I am checking all of the supension.The tag on the coil spring reads 9L54-5310-LB. And was there a choice between 1200lb and 1100lb leaf springs. Thanks.
  9. 2010 interior color change??

I am thinking about changing my interior color from drab gray to tan. After trying to get imformation my best understanding is DO NOT paint the air bag cover (true)? Next question is the dash itself paint or replace. If replace the removal procedure. And I actully like my 60/40 (thats good...
  10. New owner of 2010 ?

I bought a 2010 4cyl automatic regular cab. Plain jane no cruise. First general question when looking for answers what years are the same as 2010 or does it depend on what part of the truck the question pertains to?And with no cruise I know some of the older(than mine) have a box on the side of...
  11. Lowering 2010?

ok after looking at section on lowering the Ranger the chart shows a 2-3 and a 4-5. And the one on ebay is a "3" "6" ????? Which is 3inches difference and the chart here on Ranger Station is one inch differnce . I don't think I want my Ranger to do a NOSE DIVE. Thanks for the special...
  12. Lowering 2010?

The kit I saw on eBay did not have upper ad lower a-arms. How can I tell if this need added to this kit? I am not great a task like copy and past.So I can not repost.Thanks
  13. Lowering 2010?

I was wondering when buying a kit to lower when do you need new upper and lower A-arms I would like to lower my 4cyl 2 wheel drive. But I do not want to spend $700 on a $3000 truck. But do not want to spend $250 on a kit that you can not tell it was dropped. Any help for an old man...
  14. 2010 4 cyl automatic transmissions?

I just bought a 2010 Ranger 4 cyl Automatic with 168,000miles. Runs good trans is fine. What transmission is in my truck? I have always heard that if the tranny fluid was not change regulary. DO NOT CHANGE. (I do not know if it was). What is the relability of this tranny? I know the earlier...
  15. 2010 seat swap?

I am going to buy a 2010 Ranger this is the base. The problem is the pleather seats. #1 I heard they are not comfortable.( I am 60 short and f%^ and bad back) . #2 I understand that the biggest problem is the air bags? Do all 2010 have air bags in the seats ? Can the seat be swaped with other...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad