• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by MrBroncoII

1. ERG Replacement

My 2002 Ranger had a check engine light and I took to have it diognosed and it showed a ERG foul. then I replaced it with a new one and removed the negitive cable to reset. the light went off and then came back on in a couple of minutes so I took to a local shop and had it cleared. while driving...
  2. headlight wiring harness

I have an 88 eddie bauer and was wondering if a headlight wiring harness off of a 86 eddie bauer will work for it?
  3. headlight wiring harness

I have an 88 eddie bauer and was wondering if a headlight wiring harness off of a 86 eddie bauer will work for it?
  4. AL4D linkage and TransferCase linkage

Two questions on a 88 Eddie Bauer B2 that I was wondering if anyone could help with. 1) the transmision shift linkage is missing the keeper sleeve that keeps the linkage on the shifting backet. is there a way to get one of those or do I just maybe drill a hole in it and put a cotter pin on...
  5. AL4D filler tube spill over

I have an 88 Eddie Bauer that I haven't started since spring. it has an AL4D transmission and when I shut it down after warm up the Tranny fluid came up the filler tube and spilled over. I haven't ever had this one happen so I was wondering if anyone knew what would cause it.
  6. just got it

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH] just picked up this Gen 2 B2. it has a 4" superlift 32" pro comp AT's and a kick ass Jensen stereo. I'm pretty excited.:yahoo:
  7. clacking in nuetral and 5th gear

I was just wondering what would be causing a Clacking noise in nuetral and 5th gear. with the clutch ingaged it goes away but when out in clacks. seems to only happen in 5th and nuetral. it is an 89 B2 5speed I believe it is a mitsu (12 oil pan bolts):dunno:
  8. winch bumper/accessories

I have been looking for a vendor that has B2 accessories such as winch mount bumpers, skid plates, ect... I was wondering if any of you know where to find these type of items or do you all just fab 'em up custom? and if you could show some pictures of what you came up with it would be a great...
  9. Axle Swap ?

When I do the swap for the Dana 35 and the Ford8.8 will the wheels from the B2 work on the Exp. axles? or will I need to reinvest in wheels? Thanks in advance
  10. Found ya!!

Hello out there. I just wanted to say hi. I have gotten myself a 88 B2 and am looking forward to getting it ready to trail. looks like a good site with lots of info. Glad to see some of your rigs. I'm not alone in loving the good old broncos and Rangers. I have a 02 ranger as well that is my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad