• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rekabnivek

1. M5OD sawp trouble

Just found and installed a m5od, out of a 95 or 97 ranger, into my 93 ranger. The trouble I am having now is that I had to put my old shifter ball into the newer trans. It seems like the rod that goes into the trans is about 1/4" too short. Does anyone know what the distance from the bottom of...
  2. 93 Ranger transmission swap?

I have a 93 Ranger w/bad manual trans. The trans number is F27A UA. This t ruck has a 2.3l engine. I have found a good F57A CA out of a 95 Ranger w/3.0l engine. Will it work? Or do I have to change the cases and use my old case. Mine is the typical 3 rubber plugs leaked and ran out of fluid...
  3. 93 Ranger transmission swap?

I have a 93 Ranger w/bad manual trans. The trans number is F27A UA. This t ruck has a 2.3l engine. I have found a good F57A CA out of a 95 Ranger w/3.0l engine. Will it work? Or do I have to change the cases and use my old case. Mine is the typical 3 rubber plugs leaked and ran out of fluid...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad