• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by TimDog

1. 1990 Ranger Transfer Case Wont Disengage

Hi, Ok, I have a 1990 Ranger, Push Button Transfer Case, Converted Warn Manual Hubs which is awesome but I have run into one problem.... I was doing a little 4 wheelin and when it came time to disengage the transfer case I pushed the button to disengage i can't get it for the life of me to...
  2. I am totally stumped

Hello, I am having issues with my 1990 ford ranger, 2.9L V6 Manual Tranny, 126000 miles. Hope someone can help me. You guys have come through in the past and I am praying you can help again. Heres the deal.... First, my truck runs great when its cold and been sitting overnight, around 30...
  3. 2.9L Problems

Hey all, I have used this site for advice in the past and really enjoy the information you all provide. Well here is my problem. I have a 1990 Ranger 2.9L 4x4 with 119000 miles. When I decellerate or shift down while regular in town driving in after 30min or so my rig decides it wants to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad