• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by tsi617

1. tsi617

crown vic suspension swap?

From my research, 83-97 frames are similar in build, which leads me to believe they are the same. People do cab/frame swaps with no frame mods. Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  2. tsi617

Ron Francis wiring

So I emailed Ron Francis wiring about my truck and my want to update the wiring. I asked if they include all connectors for the application and they said yes. I asked if the include the tail, head lights, ignition, ect and they said yes. I placed my order on April 7. I included that I had...
  3. tsi617

Where does every one source their floor panels from?

Got an 83 with Swiss cheese floor pans and may need to replace the whole thing depending on how bad it goes when i start grinding away the cancer. Where do you guys get patch panels and sheet steel stock? The panels at Lowe's and home depot are small and expensive.
  4. tsi617

How to put a aftermarket sender in a factory tank. Without welding!

Difficulty 2 /10 Time 45 mins I have a v8 swapped ranger and a after market gauge pack. If you use this thread then realize that you may need a 73-10 ohm sender. Sender swap was made on a 1983 108wb truck. First get your supplies ready: 5 - 10-32 screws 5 - #8 washers 1 - 10-32 nut 1 -...
  5. tsi617

how to install a after market fuel sender

I have a v8 swapped ranger and a after market gauge pack. If you use this thread then realize that you may need a 73-10 ohm sender. Sender swap was made on a 1983 108wb truck. First get your supplies ready: 5 - 10-32 screws 5 - #8 washers 1 - 10-32 nut 1 - backing plate (got mine at...
  6. tsi617

1983 sbf/c4/8.8

Well here it is, picked it up a few months ago and havent done much to it, put about 40 miles total on it. Needs a good amount of work, mostly due to neglect in upkeep, brakes, fluids, ect, some corrosion love, a full rewire, some plumbing and repair a leaking c4 tail housing. as they...
  7. tsi617

new guy with a 83

hey all, picked up a 83 ranger with a 302/c4 that some one hacked into the engine bay. wiring is everywhere, the plumbing is god awful and a safety issue, the interior is trashed, only the driver's wiper works, the list goes on. the good is i got it for a fair price, its rust free, and im a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad