• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Uncle Gump

1. Uncle Gump

4.0L High Output ??

I'm pretty sure it's just an aftermarket emblem. I have a pair of these going on my truck... Ford never built any such truck... but I think they look cool.
  2. Uncle Gump

Ford motorsport finned aluminum diff cover clone

I would just clean a drain pan... drain it... fix it... reuse the lube.
  3. Uncle Gump

What’s for dinner tonite!

Wife's outta town... Open face sloppy Joe. Always with a handful of Lay's Wavy chips. Need to buy some dill pickle slices... I'm out of them.
  4. Uncle Gump

Camper shell repair help

It's hard for me to tell from the pictures... but yellowish residue was likely 3M weatherstrip adhesive.
  5. Uncle Gump

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Those were the screws that came with mine. They're actually button head screws with a trim cap. I just never put them on... mainly because I misplaced them. They have since been found and are likely once again... misplaced. Lol
  6. Uncle Gump

Cause ya need moooore tire!
  7. Uncle Gump

Nice... In hide sight... I wish I would have put a litte more thought in the pod retaining screw placement on mine. Yours looks better. I will take a minute to get use to that in your line of site... but it will pass.
  8. Uncle Gump

Farm and Garden

Just looking forward from the past...
  9. Uncle Gump

SE to Mid Michigan Michigan Ranger Friends please assist

Ahhhh... those were important details to leave out. Hopefully it all works out...
  10. Uncle Gump

SE to Mid Michigan Michigan Ranger Friends please assist

If there was a hood on the truck... and actually blew off... there would be some damage to the truck. Like broken windshield... hinges torn from the body... etc... I think if the hood hinges are still intact... the hood was likely missing before it went on the tow truck.
  11. Uncle Gump

Best height for pillar gauge pod?

It is definitely middle. I bought a GMRS radio mic zinger and I'm gonna try to install from the top handle bolt. If the mic flops around banging into stuff... I'm probably gonna use it for a go pro mount of some sort.
  12. Uncle Gump

It speaks Romulan... so however they measure.
  13. Uncle Gump

I didn't have a tape in the truck... But it's about two opossum tails down from the upper handle boss on the a pillar trim. Or about two fingers below... And two fingers above the dash... It keeps enough air moving across the driver glass to keep it clear for me.
  14. Uncle Gump

TOTM June 2024 Truck of The Month Nominations

You really need a build thread... we all want to see all you've done to your truck. A link to a general type thread with a couple pictures isnt following the the TOTM nomination rules Jim laid out in the first post. You also forgot to post a picture... again... spelled out in the rules. Nice...
  15. Uncle Gump

sound while driving (dont know where to put this thread)

I wouldn't rule out the bendix drive on the starter. I've replaced several that allow the starter drive gear to clank on the fly wheel. If the carrier bearing is bad... replace it. U joint issues usually show themselves at speed... not low speed parking lot maneuvers. However... the carrier...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad