• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Wish2345

1. heater doesnt get hot

i have a 94 ranger with 2.3l with over 200k and the heater doesnt seem to get really hot. The water temp gauge doesnt really show that the engine is to warm either but been told that is pretty much a dummy gauge. I changed the temp sensor but that didnt help much. Could it be my heater core...
  2. check engine light - How to find out what it means

i have a 94 ranger with a 2.3l 4 cyl and the CEL is on of course. How can i figure out why its on? Is there a tool i need to scan it with or a truck to get the light to blink to tell u what code it is ??
  3. hard to get in 1st or 2nd gear when stopped

i have a 94 2.3L ranger and the 5 spd tranny is giving me fits. When i am at a complete stop it doesnt want to go into 1st or 2nd with out some force. Once i get it in gear and start moving it shifts fine. When i am rolling to to a stop i can put the truck in 1st or 2nd with out any issues. Also...
  4. Grinding / not engaging in reverse *5spd*

i have a 94 ranger 2.3L with over 200K and i am having issues with reverse. when i go to put the truck in reverse it will either go in gear and be fine or some times it will feel like its in gear and when i let my foot off the clutch it will grind and pop out. I am hoping this isnt a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad