• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by xc2stroke

1. '95 Ranger Budget Rebuild

My dad has his old 95 ranger sitting around the house just rotting away ever since he bought his new car. its a 95 ext cab 4wd 4.0 5 speed. its got over 200k on the clock but its still in good useable condition so thats what im going to do, use it. it got pretty decent gas mileage which is one...
  2. need frame help. cant find right forum part

hey guys i cant find which part of the forum this would go in so im going to put it in here. mods if you could move it to a better place that would be great and highly appreciated. my dads got his 95 ranger xlt, ext cab, 4.0, 5 speed, 4x4 that needs a new frame. we need to find out what frames...
  3. daily driver build

ive got a 95 ext cab ranger, 5 speed, 4x4, 4.0 thats bone stock with over 200kmiles on it. im looking to rebuild the tranny and motor soon. i have a problem with rebuilding something back to stock specs however. its going to be a daily driver but i want some more power. what would you all...
  4. tailgates

who all on here has made their own tailgate? some of you might know that im in the middle of helping dad restore his 95 ranger for me to drive instead of my gas hog f150. the tailgate wasnt even salvageable but im hoping he hasnt gotten ride of it yet. i saw one guy on here that took their...
  5. fender flares

i just want you all to know that i just joined here and read through all 29 pages of this section. this forum rocks. our f150 forums suck compared to you guys. yall make everything! its pretty great lol. im drawing up ideas for rock sliders, front and rear bumper, a tailgate, and looking into...
  6. diy crossmembers

were in the process of restoring my dads 95 ranger. were doing from the bed back first. weve got the bed pulled off to start on the rusted frame. the three crossmembers are going to need replaced. its the not the ones that go in between the frame rails but the ones that go over top of them. what...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad