• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by y-townxj

1. front Wheel bearing replacment help

I went to take the old inner wheel bearing off and it would'nt come, so I cut it off with a, cut off wheel, making sure not to hit the spindle. My question is, does the new wheel bearing need pressed on with a pipe or somthing, or should they just slide on and off ? Could the spindle need replaced ?
  2. timing is off runs like SHHH..help!!!

I got a bronco 2 off of a old guy that had it for years, and he took it to a jackass mechanic and he really screwed it up. It will start some times but hardly idle, ''even if you floor it dumb gas in the intake''. I noticed the distributer will move all around, so the timing has to be in lala...
  3. tallest lift springs in stock b2

I have a bronco 2 that is pretty much a off road only rig and I want to put some 4'' lift springs on the front and shackles and blocks on the rear. Heres what Im asking, can I run 4'' lift springs up front with everything stock, but shocks and swaybar removed ?
  4. Backwords Fuel Filter ....help

I just bought a bronco 2, not running it has all new fuel lines and filter, but it wont run. I noticed today the ''p o'' put the fuel filter on backwords, would this cause these problems. It will start some times and run but only idle super low even if you hold the pedal on the floor. Please...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad