• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by zedx

1. front lower shock mount

I've looked but can't find anything pertaining to my problem. while replacing the front shocks the lower mount on the arm broke. I have a 1994 Ranger 2 wheel drive, 4.0L extended cab. of course this happened too late to call the dealership and ask questions so my question is, is that stud...
  2. multiple o2 codes

it's a 4.0 5speed runs rough from start, intermittently runs correctly. runs like this for as much as 40 miles then runs correctly till you stop for gas again (couple hundred miles). in the last few months I have replaced all the injectors, pressure regulator, MAF sensor, TP sensor, plugs...
  3. 94 Ranger with 5 speed

I have a 94 ranger with the 5 speed. the trans went out and I got a rebuilt one from a local guy. I had a shop put it in, they filled it with ATF against the advisement of the rebuilder. he wanted the shop to put 10w30 motor oil in it. well, it went out again so I ended up getting a friend to...
  4. hydrolock?

my 93 has/had this very intermittent rough running problem. smelled like it was flooding out. wouldn't do it when I could get someplace to get the codes read. shutting the truck off and back on would 99% make it run correctly again sometimes it would take 2 to 3 times but it would start every...
  5. crankshaft pully

I've got a 93 Ranger with the 4.0L, been scratching my head for a couple days trying to get the pulley off the crankshaft so I can get the timing cover off. I was trying to do it without taking the radiator and condenser out but wasn't working so I took them out and now I can see that this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad