• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 88BII

rear springs

is there any other spring that is the same length as the bronco 2 spring? like an f150 0r something like that? doing a sas and need rear springs, some where in the neighbor hood of 6''.
  2. 88BII

tach just quit

i have a 92 explorer with a 4.0. i was driving down the road and the tach just quit. its sitting at 0 and it wont move. what do you think would cause this?
  3. 88BII

SC 3.8 MAF on 4.0

can you use the MAF off of a SC 3.8 Thunderbird on a 4.0?
  4. 88BII

fuel pump?

well it started yesterday while going down a washboard road i decided to nail the throttle and the truck started spitting and sputtering. i stopped and checked the filter and it was clogged, i got a tow home where i then replaced the filter. ran good, went down the same washboard road and it...
  5. 88BII

a4ld

will a 96 a4ld work in a 92 explorer? dont know if thers a difference in the years they were made.
  6. 88BII

c5 or c3

is there any differences in the pans on the trannys? if so could someone send some pics.
  7. 88BII

injector size

what cc are the 2.9 injectors, just curious.
  8. 88BII

Florida?

any bronco 2 clubs in florida?
  9. 88BII

auto hubs

i busted a manual hub last night and the only hubs i had at the house were auto hubs. i installed all the auto parts and then the hub its self, but my for wheel wont work??? i have a manual case. jw what i did wrong or if i did any thing wrong. lmk
  10. 88BII

starting problems

truck starts fine in the morning but after you shut it off when its warm it don't want to crank back up, i have to wait about 45 minutes to crank. i check the timing and its dead on 10 degrees with the spout pulled out. i don't understand is the starter maybe getting hot from the exhaust? lmk
  11. 88BII

i beam flip

has any one flipped the i beams on a 2wd ranger to achieve lift and if so how hard is it?
  12. 88BII

turbo 2.9

has any one twin turboed a us spec 2.9? and if so how much boost can you through at it? just curious. i have two smaller T3 turbos and was just curious about it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad