• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. need a picture from a 94

i need a picture of the fuse panel from a 94 (with a 4.0 if it matters) some jackass pulled all the fuses out of the project i bought, and i can't find a reference to replace em by. thanks for any help.
  2. tips on installing motor

im almost done getting this thing in, i'll quit asking questions then, i promise. putting a 4.0 into a 94 with a manual trans. i can't get the motor/trans lined up. i didn't expect it to fall into place, but i spent 6 hours on it today, didn't think it'd be that hard. anybody got any tips on...
  3. swapping a motor, what to replace?

im putting a junkyard motor into a truck, 4.0 v-6 obviously. motor has been sitting for about 2 and a half years. what should i replace before it goes in the truck? i know it doesn't need a rebuild, but is there anything in particular that goes bad on these that is hard to replace once its...
  4. 92 4.0 question

i've got a motor out of a 92 ranger, what years will this be a direct swap into? i've found a 94, will it work in that? thanks
  5. which t-5

i dont have anywhere to go wheelin anymore, so im thinking about turning the 5.0 ranger back into a 2wd just to have something fast to play around in. right now, it has a c-6 transmission. what do i need to go to a T-5, and what would be a good year and model to pull a trans from?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad