• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. How to bleed rabs ? 94 4.0 ranger

Soo my brakes are all screwed up. I got under my truck up to see if I had a brake leak because my fluid got low out of no where and my brake pedal would go slowly to the floor. I also notice the brake fluid was so dirty So being me I bled all 4 brake lines and a few days later I found the leak...
  2. Need help identifying this part.

So i bled all my brake lines. Because the other day i check the brake fluid I noticed it was really dirty also my brake pedal would go slowly to the floor. So bled the lines and the next morning I had brake fluid by my driver side door so I went under the truck and saw this part leaking
  3. Replaced valve cover now truck won’t act right!!! Helpppppp!!!!

So this weekend I replace my valve covers. Everything went well as I assumed. I turned the truck on let it idle for a few minute . Went to check yay no oil leaks. Well when I put my truck in reverse it’s sputters, really low power wants to die. Same thing when in drive Then it slowly gains...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad