• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Transmission noise

Well my noise revealed itself today. Shift solenoid F went out on me today. The sad part is I was heading home from work to drop it at the shop to get checked out. It gave out abut 15 miles from home. Only left me with gears 1,2,3 but I was able to baby it to the shop. Very slow ride but...
  2. Transmission noise

I did the filter change. Motorcraft ulv fluid as called for but that was 40k miles ago. Just started the noise but only when I put it in reverse. It does a whining groan and then it's quiet. Sounds like you're slowly letting air out of a balloon only not so high pitched. No hesitation or...
  3. Transmission noise

My 22 ranger has started make some strange noises. Will briefly groan in a semi-hi pitch on initial take off when cold. And today it started making a dull whine when I shift into reverse but it passes And gives no problem. Sounds almost like letting the air out of a balloon slowly if that's...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad