• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. afgunn

Locking Hub Articles?

I am confused. There are 3 articles in Axle Tech about converting to manual locking hubs. Only the first one indicates that my 2011 would need to replace the CV axles. Do the other 2 not apply to my year? There is nothing in the last to indicating as to what years they apply. Also, in the first...
  2. afgunn

OHC Mods?

Doug904 has a very good post on "How to build a 4.0 OHV for power", but is there a similar article for the OHC? I had to do some research on OHV, because for me OHVs were all the engines made after the "flat heads"! Telling my age! I did some looking but did not see much on upgrading the intake...
  3. afgunn

Locking hubs for 2011 Ranger

Newbie here, so if my question below has already (most likely) been answered elsewhere... just point me there. I will say in my defense that I looked here and on google and everything I saw stopped in 1998 or 2003. Do they make locking hubs for my 2011 Ranger XLT 4x4 v6? What parts would I...
  4. afgunn

2011 Ranger XLT

3 days ago I bought the above 2011 Ranger XLT 4x4 with 66,400 miles. My 2002 S10 got totaled 3.5 weeks ago by someone who was just not paying attention and got angry... I was not at fault in any way! Anyway, this is my 3rd Ranger... it is very nice, well taken of and I like it very much! I hope...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad