• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fabi1

93' ranger panel door

Hello enthusiasts, I am looking for right and left door panels for Chuck, but I have no knowledge of the networks for used parts apart from ebay or craigslist. Do you have any suggestions for this type of item please? Thanks
  2. Fabi1

Cycle rack in the dumpster

Hello friends, I have an idea for Chuck. I would like it to be able to transport bikes and why not a Dax type mini motorbike. Has anyone ever thought of this and done this or purchased a kit that already exists? Otherwise I'm thinking of buying ordinary bicycle racks and adapting them to the bed...
  3. Fabi1

Rearview mirror end of life...

Hi everybody, While cleaning the mirror it fell off. There is absolutely no glue on the metal support normally attached to the windshield. My problem, the metal part which is blocked in the plastic insert of the mirror. I would have liked to remove the metal part to glue it back to the...
  4. Fabi1

2 "D" Position!?

Hi, Stupid question for you fine amateurs, but too bad, not even afraid of ridicule, I'll give it a go: Why are there two "D" positions on my automatic gear selector? My ranger is a 4l v6 OHV from 93 with A4LD gearbox. Thanks for your feedback, this is only my second American vehicle, and the...
  5. Fabi1

Exteriors Mirrors Ranger 93

Hi everybody, I love my Ranger, and I'm like a kid in it, but if there's one thing that I find ugly about the aesthetics of this pickup, it's the electric exterior mirrors. They look like Ford Fiesta retros... and I want retros worthy of a pickup, and I would have loved to have chrome ones but I...
  6. Fabi1

Oil & Filter transmission

Hi everybody, I saw in the list of fluid capacities for the Ford Ranger that for models from 1991 to 1997, it indicated Mercon automatic fluid transmission for an A4LD gearbox. I can't find this in France, and I'm wondering if this oil is mineral or synthetic and what is best to use for these...
  7. Fabi1

Unintentional flashing of the dashboard when opening the doors...

I have an electrical problem on my 1993 ranger 4l V6 2wd! Since this weekend, after having completed the repair of the brakes, I have noticed that every time I open a door, my instrument panel, my front indicators and my rear lights start flashing for several seconds.. . During this period of...
  8. Fabi1

Hi from France!

Hi everyone, I'm french and I've a 93' ford ranger 4x2 XLT supercab. I imported it from California this summer. Now he will have to acclimatize to the wetter Breton weather:cool: I am in the middle of the administrative process to obtain the papers in order. I encounter a difficulty regarding...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad