• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Water in fuel light

That's interesting. Yes its very possible that dash is from something else. I replaced an 02 sensor on this truck and found that one of the previous owners spliced in a gm plug and o2 sensor!! What the heck lol. I had to splice in a new ford o2 connector pigtail in order to use the proper o2 sensor.
  2. Water in fuel light

@2011Supercab that makes sense. I have some check engine codes that are coming up with my scan tool but no check engine light. I was thinking the bulb was out for the check engine light but it could be that someone swapped the cluster and connected the "water in fuel" light to where the check...
  3. Water in fuel light

Hey guys. I just purchased a 96 Ford ranger as a project truck for me and my son. I've never seen a gas truck with a gas in fuel symbol on the dash but this one has this issue. A friend of mine said it might be bad gas. I've searched everywhere but I can't find anything that is similar to my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad